Frank Gore Pwnz My Life!!!11@2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Frank Gore Pwnz My Life!!!11@2

tehMick

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:woot:
What a f*cking game.
I feel kinda bad for Chris Rix though.
First CFB QB to lose 5 times to the same team.
Oh well, time to get drunk and kick some 'Noles fans heads in(i keed i keed).
:woot:

I feel bad for Bowden because of you know what...I really hope the Canes players went up to him after the game and hugged him or shook his hand.

what a joke your lucky to gat the win and neither team will win the acc with the way the played tonight that was terrible football game fsu couldnt be happier to lose rix he is easily the worst QB ever to play at a florida school.....so miami homers be happy that jeff bowden is o coordinator and rix is signal caller because its not going to be close the next 4 years..........thats terrible...Fing terrible football....dam texas could of beat these teams and they cant win a game against anybody that has a rank.....neither team will be undefeated and surprise team will win acc.......

Would you like some bread with that whine?
:lol:

you wanna know why we won...werner, an underrated off. coordinater, that play to sinorce at the end was a thing of beauty, absoluetly wonderful playcall that worked just as beatifully. my question is where did all the Rix for Heisman talk go? LMAO

um_canes02 said:
my question is where did all the Rix for Heisman talk go? LMAO

my question is who the hell said that?

Lights_Out said:
what a joke your lucky to gat the win and neither team will win the acc with the way the played tonight that was terrible football game fsu couldnt be happier to lose rix he is easily the worst QB ever to play at a florida school.....so miami homers be happy that jeff bowden is o coordinator and rix is signal caller because its not going to be close the next 4 years..........thats terrible...Fing terrible football....dam texas could of beat these teams and they cant win a game against anybody that has a rank.....neither team will be undefeated and surprise team will win acc.......

Miami's defense looked really good last night. I would still say that Miami are the favorites to win the ACC.

iceblizzard69 said:
Miami's defense looked really good last night. I would still say that Miami are the favorites to win the ACC.

As of now, yes, but many had FSU to win before. Too bad we don't have a college football caliber QB.

um_canes02 said:
you wanna know why we won...werner, an underrated off. coordinater, that play to sinorce at the end was a thing of beauty, absoluetly wonderful playcall that worked just as beatifully. my question is where did all the Rix for Heisman talk go? LMAO

My question is what the hell happened to all that Leon Washington is the best RB in the ACC talk, lol. Gore, Lundy, McLendon, Barclay, Daniels... Washington isn't top 5 with one of the best olines in college football.

yeah, 57 yards combined....pretty sorry if i do say so myself. i wont name any names but didnt some nole fans say that this offense was gonna be the best offense since weinke LMFAO... ranked 117 (out of 117) in total offense...

Back
Top Bottom