Fred Jackson cut. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fred Jackson cut.

baalworship

O Ba´al, now your foes you must slay
Reaction score
Vic CarucciVerified account
‏@viccarucci
The #Bills have released RB Fred Jackson as part of their roster cut to 75, according to an #NFL source.

I congratulate him on a great career but am happy to see him go. I suspect he'll catch on with another team rather quickly and hope its one in the NFC excluding the east. Would hate to see him wind up with the Jets or Pats. Guy always came up big against the Dolphins.

Tough for Bills fans because for a good stretch he was the best player on some bad teams.

I always liked him despite being a rival that played well against us. If we weren't deep at RB, I'd love for us to sign him.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Please, anywhere but the Patriots. Belichick loves Jackson, but it comes down to how he matches up against other players. Bryce Brown and Karlos Williams made Freddy expendable.

i am still shocked on this... i personally have LOVED Freddie Jackson as a football player, even though he has been o Buffalo. The guy is a workhorse who does everything on the field. Run, catch, block, etc.... gotta love what he does.

and now he is gone when he is the only one in camp doing much, even though he has been banged up like the rest of the RBs. yeah they save money, and cap next year.... but good luck buffalo.

Freddie will play somewhere else right away. he will contribute!!! Cleveland? Jacksonville?

Back
Top Bottom