Free agent Elvis Dumerville | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free agent Elvis Dumerville

RFA or UFA? if UFA it would be great to know what his relationship is like with Nolan, not only that he was born down here in miami and with Porter and Taylor on the way out(age) he would be a great addition. He is a James Harrison type player.

He is a RFA so i dont think we will bring him in unless a New cba is reached and he becomes a UFA

hell no....i rather hold on to our 1st but i like dj more then marshall

you wouldn't trade a 1st for DJ and Marshall? :err:

who you gonna get better than Marshall, much less him and DJ put together!

If Dumerville isn't a reasonable option for Miami, I hope Nolan can use Wake in the same way he attacked with Dumerville. Wake has all the tools to be a dominant edge-rushing OLB, and I wouldn't be shocked if Wake duplicates the success Dumerville had under Nolan.

you wouldn't trade a 1st for DJ and Marshall? :err:

who you gonna get better than Marshall, much less him and DJ put together!

I'm saying good luck getting the Broncos to trade two of their best players for just a 1st round pick...gotta throw in some more draft picks, my friend

I'm saying good luck getting the Broncos to trade two of their best players for just a 1st round pick...gotta throw in some more draft picks, my friend

oh, i totally agree. I was talking to the other guy who said hell no to that trade (even though i know that trade isn't gonna happen in a million years)

I think if things line up just right, we have an inside edge now with Nolan in place. But we won't be giving up what they'd probably place on him if he's a RFA.

Back
Top Bottom