Free Agent QB's | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agent QB's

What do you mean what would they do? He isn’t replacing Wentz.
exactly and I'm sure Foles will want to start err get paid...nice prob to have almost as good as Minny with Bridgewater and Bradford looking to start somewhere if not Minny

Guy most likely to hit free agency that I'd actually want is Teddy Bridgewater.
Wouldn't it be crazy if Foles became available but we passed on him because he had a shoulder thing and took Bridgewater, an ex Viking qb with serious knee injury questions?

Was he ever. Wish he had gotten into the SB vs the Skins much earlier. It was a formula that worked w him and Woodley and in spite of NOT completing a single pass in the 2nd half, we stuck w Woodley until the very last drive I believe / game was out of reach. Issue was we were winning and Don came in when we were down and had to throw. We didn’t go down by “need Strock amount” until way too late. Always thought we win that game if Don got the call early enough.

Absolutely. Not a lot a guy could do coming in with 1:42 left in the 4th.

Strock could have lit it up. You could feel the boost the O got when he came in.

Was he ever. Wish he had gotten into the SB vs the Skins much earlier. It was a formula that worked w him and Woodley and in spite of NOT completing a single pass in the 2nd half, we stuck w Woodley until the very last drive I believe / game was out of reach. Issue was we were winning and Don came in when we were down and had to throw. We didn’t go down by “need Strock amount” until way too late. Always thought we win that game if Don got the call early enough.
Completely agreed! I thought Strock should have been our starting QB honestly. Too hard for those old defenses to prepare for both QB's. And we had a defense back then.

Foles is a good backup. If he's available for that role at that price, you definitely consider bringing him in.

Austin Davis has won games for good teams since being on our practice squad, he should be cheap

It just me but I really didn't see any qb.. I like at east and west game.they are back up or they need lot of wk....

Foles is a good backup. If he's available for that role at that price, you definitely consider bringing him in.
I think Foles will be a lock starter and paid big in 2018 on. If Grap got it why wouldn't he especially if he plays well in SB.

Nobody's going to be offer a starting QB job by Gase. He's rolling with Tannehill at least to start the year off

Ozzy rules!!
........and I totally disagree with this approach by Gase, if a QB comes in here and beats out Tannehill then he should start, this position screams for competition.

Back
Top Bottom