Friday Fun Poll: Who is your Favorite All Time Dolphin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Friday Fun Poll: Who is your Favorite All Time Dolphin

Who is your Favorite All Time Dolphin

• Dan Marino

Votes: 110 50.5%
  • Bob Griese

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Zack Thomas

Votes: 42 19.3%
  • Larry Csonka

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Paul Warfield

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Nat Moore

• Dwight Stephenson

• Nick Buoniconti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other: List Below

Votes: 26 11.9%

• Total voters

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
Happy Friday!!

So for the sake of getting through Friday, who is your favorite All Time Dolphin? Does not have to be necessarily the best Dolphin player just Favorite.

For me being a Marino era baby there is no way I can think of anyone else, but lets See.

Vote 1 for Marino.

If you favorite Player is not listed in the poll please list them here.

Great idea for a poll Chubs :up:

tumblr_mehg0eR2g11qggcaio1_500-1.jpg

(whenever Goon rolls in you'll likely be chided for the Crash Jensen oversight)

Mark Higgs. I know it is not a popular choice, but I have got to give it to the little man.

Really? There is a blast from the past. I rooted for him since he was so short :), surprised though that he topped your list. Cool.

Everyone on that list is worthy, and Dan Marino gave me a lot of great memories, but Zach Thomas to me was what you would hope for in a player on your team, tough, instinctive, intense, loyal, and a lot of heart....basically what a coach is talking about when talking about a football player.

As a kid I had one of those NFL Superstars books (as to the title, I have no idea), and my favorite player to read about was Warfield. I also love the idea of a guy who was a dominate player regardless of statistics. Six time First-Team All Pro, and he only had one 1,000 yard season (obviously a different era).

I have to vote for Marino, not very creative but it was his era that I became a Dolphins fan.

Back
Top Bottom