Friday Fun Poll: Who is your Favorite All Time Dolphin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Friday Fun Poll: Who is your Favorite All Time Dolphin

Who is your Favorite All Time Dolphin

• Dan Marino

Votes: 110 50.5%
  • Bob Griese

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Zack Thomas

Votes: 42 19.3%
  • Larry Csonka

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Paul Warfield

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Nat Moore

• Dwight Stephenson

• Nick Buoniconti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other: List Below

Votes: 26 11.9%

• Total voters
Marino...watching him and the rest of the team kick the Raiders asses in December of '92 is what got me started on my road to Dolphins fanhood.

Larry Czonka is my favorite

followed by Keith Jackson & Ricky Williams.

Never was a fan of Marino

This was hard, because I loved Warfield, but had to give the edge to Zonk..haven't seen a runner like him since.. Amazing power and will. Everyone knew he was coming and couldn't do a thing to stop him.

Im a proper "new school" fan, I have been a fan for 4 miserable seasons. Marino and the other legends were so before my time, I have seen the stats, the videos but its not the same.

I would probably have to say Cam Wake as he is simply a class above anything else I have ever seen in Miami.

Ryan Tannehill deserves a mention - you laugh and roll your eyes but most of my time as a fan has been spent watching miserable teams lead by the likes of Chad Henne with no hope for the future at all. Tannehill offers hope, when you have literally never known a successful Dolphins team that means a hell of a lot.

In summary I dont really have an all time favourite because all our lengends were before my time. I think Wake will be a franchise great when all is said and done.

Dan Marino is the reason that I'm a Dolphin fan even though I've lived in NJ my entire life

Yes, obviously Dan Marino.

But I'd like to give a mention to OJ McDuffie also.

Dan
Csonka
Sam Madison
Zach Thomas
Jason Taylor
OJ McDuffie

My top 6

My favorite is Dan Marino....by far. But I probably would say I admire Zach Thomas the most...he always put the team first, and redid his contract many times to help the Phins out.

Hope Zach gets into the Hall of Fame.

You know....Jim Jensen should be on the list. He is may close second to Marino...

Dan and Zach are my favorite Dolphins ever. Forced to chose one, I went with Dan whom was the best player in Dolphin history.

No question for me Dan the man Marino!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom