from Boston... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

from Boston...

inExile

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Man it SUCKS being stuck up here with the Pats (the stinky, crappie, perennial losers who the Fins have OWNED for about 200 years)! The Patsies, who have been way, way lucky the past few years backing into a few duper bowls while the rest of the league has been MIA, comatose and/or acid!

Thanks to the football god one-stat (“LOSERâ€Â) is gone and we have a chance for rebirth with Saban. Man I hope he’s the real deal!!!

GO DOLPHINS! (No more Flounders in Florida!)

thanks...

...for the welcome.

Man, am I so(ooo...) ALONE up here when it comes to eating a chit burger about the sorry arse pats. I don't know about the rest of you, but the "dynasty" crap about the patsies makes me feakin' barF!

OK, I have to give some credit, but I've NEVER seen a team get SO MANY breaks, flags, obvious non-calls etc. (can you spell "fix" for rewarding the owner for keeping this loser fockin' franchise in Foxboro?).

I mean I've got to listen to bullchit like "Tom Brady has 3 duper boul wings and Marino has none." Like Brady could ever lick clean Marino's jock strap let alone what it contained!

Brady is a gay priss panzy who who would fold like a cheap polyester suit if someone knocked him on his ***gie arse. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

The PATS are the MOST PAThetic excuse for a "dynasty" I've ever farted out of my A-hole!!!

inExile said:
...for the welcome.

Man, am I so(ooo...) ALONE up here when it comes to eating a chit burger about the sorry arse pats. I don't know about the rest of you, but the "dynasty" crap about the patsies makes me feakin' barF!

OK, I have to give some credit, but I've NEVER seen a team get SO MANY breaks, flags, obvious non-calls etc. (can you spell "fix" for rewarding the owner for keeping this loser fockin' franchise in Foxboro?).

I mean I've got to listen to bullchit like "Tom Brady has 3 duper boul wings and Marino has none." Like Brady could ever lick clean Marino's jock strap let alone what it contained!

Brady is a gay priss panzy who who would fold like a cheap polyester suit if someone knocked him on his ***gie arse. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

The PATS are the MOST PAThetic excuse for a "dynasty" I've ever farted out of my A-hole!!!
Tell me about it... New Jersey is the worst place to be a Dolphin fan with all these Jet fans. And to ease your hatred against New England just do what I do.................................................. :monkeyr: :nesucks: :monkeyl:

Jets SUCK donkey dongs...

Man, you've got it worse than me! Jet fans have an average IQ of 46 or so! :lol:

That's why they chant j-e-t-s, they're trying to get the spelling right...

:roflmao:

inExile said:
Man, you've got it worse than me! Jet fans have an average IQ of 46 or so! :lol:

That's why they chant j-e-t-s, they're trying to get the spelling right...

:roflmao:
So true!:roflmao:

inExile said:
...for the welcome.

Welcome aboard, I know how you feel. I can't stand the Big Show, Smerlas, Felger and whoever else when they talk about the Patriots.. it's quite pathetic.

As for Tom Brady, don't get me started..

too cool --- there's 2 of us up here!

I moved here about 2.5 years ago, and it hasn't been fun when football season rolls around...

Back
Top Bottom