From Chargerland---we Wish You The Best For Tomorrows Game! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From Chargerland---we Wish You The Best For Tomorrows Game!

L.T.21

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
But most important----stay safe and good luck with the weather! I hope it goes on by without too much damage--all my prayers!

NOW GO STOMP ON SOME QUEEFS !!!!!

L.T.21 said:
But most important----stay safe and good luck with the weather! I hope it goes on by without too much damage--all my prayers!

Thanks man, to bad i won't be able to watch it

thnx same with u man.All my friends r all fairwheather fans pointin to philly.Man i hope they lose:D

dorsaroll156 said:
thnx same with u man.All my friends r all fairwheather fans pointin to philly.Man i hope they lose:D
I think Diego is going to crush Philly. QB playing great, RB is an animal, D's firing. Watch out Eagles, you could get your arse's handed to ya!!

Sorry way off topic

Thanks as always, right back atcha. Nice to have a fan from another team wishing us good luck like you do, that's nice of you. You seem like a nice person in general.

Caps said:
They already did:D
I should have specified: One that might actually be able to help us this weekend

L.T.21 said:

:lol: ..queefs. :lol:

I'll be watching...somewhere...remember.

A WIN IS A WIN IS A WIN---REGARDLESS OF SITUATIONS...GO GET EM.

From what i've been seeing, I think the Charger fans are the nicest in the NFL.

Well, to us Dolphins fans anyway :D
Thanks, Charger fans!

Back
Top Bottom