From one expectation to another | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From one expectation to another

finregime

Who's Yo Daddy
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but it's been different this year than most as a fan of the mighty Dolphin Nation.
Usually we have been given great expectations of a championship only to be let down in the wake of it all but this year no one is even expecting 6-10 from us and most predict us to to finish at the bottom of the East.I have a very bad taste in my mouth from all these so called experts claiming they know the outcome of our team after the departure of smoky the bear (Ricky) but haven't even given us a chance to perform.I hope the rolls are reversed and good fortune comes at the end instead of the beginning.Only this will make it all worth while to hear every expert change thier stories about how Ricky leaving was the best thing for us b/c he made us predictable and crap.
Lets show these fakes what a proudful franchise is all about and beat the brakes off the Pats and the rest!

GREAT THREAD.. I HOPE YOUR RIGHT

I'M SICK OF ALL THE BAD PRESS!!:fire:
PEOPLE ARE NOT GIVING US CHANCE AT ALL..

Off-season or not. Ricky here or not. My expectations are the same. I expect us to give maximum effort and hopefully play well every game. Every team has their ups and downs, injuries, etc. and we had more than our share this off-season, but I believe we have a competetive team and enough good players to make some noise this year.

Steve

SWS84 said:
Off-season or not. Ricky here or not. My expectations are the same. I expect us to give maximum effort and hopefully play well every game. Every team has their ups and downs, injuries, etc. and we had more than our share this off-season, but I believe we have a competetive team and enough good players to make some noise this year.

Steve

I think it's reverse Karma!
What I mean is that only so much bad can happen before the positive comes and after a tumultous off season we should break loose to a 12-4 or 13-3 record.
This is where Im looking to and nobody can tell me different.
Were a different team looking to make a different outcome.

SWS84 said:

Steve

That's what I'm talking about...this is my exact thoughts also..every year.

finregime said:
I think it's reverse Karma!
What I mean is that only so much bad can happen before the positive comes and after a tumultous off season we should break loose to a 12-4 or 13-3 record.
This is where Im looking to and nobody can tell me different.
Were a different team looking to make a different outcome.

Hopefully your correct! I don't know what our record will be, but I do know that I will be cheering our boys on every Sunday!!

GO Dolphins!!

Steve

Back
Top Bottom