From Tacoma WA: "Williams' search for truth opens on an appallingly false note. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

From Tacoma WA: "Williams' search for truth opens on an appallingly false note.

xiidaen

FinHeaven.com Evangelist
Reaction score
Nice read.

"Over a balky cellular connection last weekend, Williams' conversation with coach Dave Wannstedt apparently went like this: "Can you hear me now? Good ... I quit."

Williams told the Miami Herald: "I'm going in search of the truth. Everything I'm doing in my life now is about finding the truth. Football isn't part of finding the truth for me anymore."

Part of his current confusion may lie in that statement, that he's been looking at football as the path to awareness. At some point before now, somebody should have pointed out that the Dalai Lama and other noted seekers of universal verities have never carried the ball on an off-tackle dive in their lives."

http://www.tribnet.com/sports/columnists/dave_boling/story/5346737p-5285172c.html

xiidaen said:
Absolutely.....:up:

Football is about many things that have nothing to do with truth. But, bless his endeavors, if he can find where truth really resides, we may all hope that he publishes the address in this election year.
:roflmao:

Hasn't the search for truth been the quest of man since the beginning of time?

Good luck Ricky.

Uh, don't forget what you're looking for, bud.

Great article. There Ricky, if you're looking for truth, read the above writing...it's all truth.

more proof that he's a fraud....
Jim Brown invented the move in 1966 when he wrote a letter to Cleveland Browns owner Art Modell informing him of his impending retirement. He, too, retired only a few weeks before the start of training camp.

Just before the 1999 Detroit Lions training camp, Barry Sanders pulled a similar getaway, only he didn't bother to write or phone. Sanders released a statement that was published in the Wichita Eagle.

I didn't realize how similar all their leavings were.....What's all this talk about Ricky being unique and special? He's nothing but a flaky copy cat.

could someone please put U2 J0oshua Tree on for the man?

....but i stiiiiiiiiiiillllll havent found.........what im looking for

OK fwiw, Ricky is proven to the world he is a PURE FRUITCAKE!! gl on your quest fella!!:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom