FS:Authentic ball hand signed by RICKY WILLIAMS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FS:Authentic ball hand signed by RICKY WILLIAMS

RaboGrande24

Smoke and Fly
Reaction score
Whats up peeps, Ive been thinking hard about selling some stuff for some much needed cash. I have an authentic "the duke" wilson football hand signed by Ricky Williams last week at the draft party. I have pics of him signing it and Im also thinking bout selling a Ronnie Brown jersey also hand signed also with pics. The ronnie jersey is a "stitched fake" but looks great...if i like any offers than ill definately sell them

No disrepsect...but your prices are high. The Duke ball is not an offical NFL ball, and the fake jersey make these items both less valuable. Sorry. But I buy and sell a lot of memorabilia and if you can get $150 each for these you would be lucky. Thats just market value for these kinds of items.

No disrepsect...but your prices are high. The Duke ball is not an offical NFL ball, and the fake jersey make these items both less valuable. Sorry. But I buy and sell a lot of memorabilia and if you can get $150 each for these you would be lucky. Thats just market value for these kinds of items.

I agree the price is high but the duke ball is the official game ball.

yea the price is high at 450 for the ball but its stated as obo. look around online and you will find the price to range from 375-480 for the ball. And yes it is definately the authentic game ball, ricky even noticed and didnt wanna sign it with a regular black marker. He let me go and borrow a silver one and come back to the front of the line. Real cool dude. Even Pat cobbs noticed it was the real thing. I have the original packing and sales receipt for the ball

UPDATE...$350 for the ball. I got pics of ricky signing the ball and original packaging of the Wilson "the Duke" AUTHENTIC football....$400 for both the jersey and ball with pics included

Back
Top Bottom