FS: Jarvis Landry Nike Elite Authentic Jersey Size 40 - Pics inside | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FS: Jarvis Landry Nike Elite Authentic Jersey Size 40 - Pics inside

Reaction score
So I got F*cked by NFLshop.com on this lol. nflshop.com usually has great customer service however I got a little screwed over with this jersey. After reviewing the size charts on the site and reading reviews online, I decided to go with a Size 40 Medium. Landry isn't a player that is offered direct from NFLshop, so when you order it through them, it's custom made and shipped directly from the manufacturer. I receive the jersey and it fit a little more snug that I would have liked. I called them for the return and long story short, there's nothing that can be done. So my loss is your gain!

This jersey has never been worn besides being tried on once. The tags are still on and it's been folded back up in it's original packaging. The quality of this jersey is AMAZING! The stitching is impeccable. It's definitely a great product, I just wish it fit properly. I paid just over $300USD for this jersey and I'm willing to sell it to a finheaven member for $225USD shipped CONUS/Canada.

THIS IS NOT A CHEAP CHINESE KNOCKOFF, THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!!!

Feel free to PM me with any questions!

20160115_100324_zpsjbopbibd.jpg

20160115_100301_zpsgl1iiz8x.jpg

20160115_100504_zps6bgvodte.jpg

20160115_100330_zpsllc4wxfq.jpg

20160115_100429_zpsqrgjlxfw.jpg

20160115_100410_zps51ylr3zb.jpg

20160115_100406_zpst8epkjth.jpg

20160115_100515_zpsoy2gijnf.jpg

Looks like a really nice jersey man! Sorry to hear how you were dealt with by the nfl.. I love me some Chinese knockoffs though. $30 and a decent looking jersey works for me

Thats awesome man, I wish I could afford that. I would buy it from you. :(

my "cheap Chinese rip off" cost $22 and looks the exact same. fits great. but dont drop that much money on a jeresy man. you never know how long the player will be around. i love landry, and he is one of my favorite players, but you never know. aliexpress.com is where i got mine and its great

my "cheap Chinese rip off" cost $22 and looks the exact same. fits great. but dont drop that much money on a jeresy man. you never know how long the player will be around. i love landry, and he is one of my favorite players, but you never know. aliexpress.com is where i got mine and its great

A very close friend of mine bought one fro Aliexpress and it's the reason why I sprung for the real deal. You get what you pay for, and the quality isn't even close to be honest. I understand it's a lot of money and players do get moved, but I appreciate a quality product. Same reasoning that people buy a BMW or Mercedes over a Honda. To each their own.

Back
Top Bottom