FSU at Louisville | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FSU at Louisville

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
I can't believe that Louisville is keeping FSU in the game. At the end of the first half they create a fumble and can't jump on it and keep the ball in the endzone instead it's an FSU TD. Now they intercept 'ovvah-rated' Winston for the 3rd time and they fumble that one away.

I sure hope that does not come back and bites them in the heiny.
:(

I keep trying to tell you, FSU is Teflon this year. They will win in most unimpressive fashion and probably drop in the polls.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

TD Noles...what happened to that 21point lead?

Darn, I hate to see y'all so disappointed...especially you WV.

Good FSU stayed undefeated.
All the better when we pound them at Sun Life. :up:

sorry Lou

Good game to the Noles. They made more plays in the end and got a few breaks too. Winston is still clutch and your freshman stepped up.

Good luck the rest of the way and win out. I don't think we need to see an all SEC playoff.

Good FSU stayed undefeated.
All the better when we pound them at Sun Life. :up:

sorry Lou

I never count the Canes or Gators out...rivals are evil!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Good game to the Noles. They made more plays in the end and got a few breaks too. Winston is still clutch and your freshman stepped up.

Good luck the rest of the way and win out. I don't think we need to see an all SEC playoff.

Definitely need some non-SEC blood in the playoff!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

That was pretty terrible playcalling by Louisville at the end. 3d and 2 and you throw 20 yards downfield then 4th and 2 you try and throw a difficult pass back across the field. Not taking away from FSU but Louisville didn't help themselves there.

That was pretty terrible playcalling by Louisville at the end. 3d and 2 and you throw 20 yards downfield then 4th and 2 you try and throw a difficult pass back across the field. Not taking away from FSU but Louisville didn't help themselves there.

Yeah it wasn't the best moment for sure, though at least Gardner lofted it up there for Parker and not one of our other recievers.

Also as FYI to everyone - I just saw the list of scouts at the game and the Dolphins had 2 scouts here last night: Joe Schoen and Ron Brockington. Hopefully they were looking hard at DeVante Parker. He would look good in a Fins uniform and would drastically upgrade this WR corp.

Yeah it wasn't the best moment for sure, though at least Gardner lofted it up there for Parker and not one of our other recievers.

Also as FYI to everyone - I just saw the list of scouts at the game and the Dolphins had 2 scouts here last night: Joe Schoen and Ron Brockington. Hopefully they were looking hard at DeVante Parker. He would look good in a Fins uniform and would drastically upgrade this WR corp.
What's your feeling on Parker. He seems to drop a lot of passes.

What's your feeling on Parker. He seems to drop a lot of passes.

Maybe last year he did, but let's just say this season under Bobby Petrino's staff he got an "upgrade" in offensive coaching. I've seen no issues with that the last 2 games. And I'm no homer. If I don't think a U of L player is really any good or isn't a good fit for the Fins, I would let that be known. If there's 3 players on this squad that the Fins could use, its Parker, Holliman, and Dyer. Dyer can be had on the cheap too because of his off the field stuff from a few years ago. Dyer was never arrested and by all accounts that I've heard, the kid has matured and is an excellent student and individual. Charlie Strong had that affect on the kids that came through the program.

Back
Top Bottom