FSU-Auburn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FSU-Auburn

Namor

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
The title says it...who you got? As much as it pains me,I think Auburn will roll FSU.Thoughts?

I'd like to see the state of Alabama win 5 championships in a row..... extending the SEC's championship streak to 8.

Florida St. is the better team. But there's just something about this Auburn team. Trust me, they're a mother*****.

If Alabama couldn't stop 'em, Florida St. ain't gonna stop 'em. The problem for Auburn is going to be stopping Florida St. on offense. I don't think Auburn can get pressure on Winston with their front four.... FSU's offensive line is too good. Nobody can match up with FSU's receivers.... and especially not Auburn's porous secondary.

Auburn has a chance because they WILL run the football on Florida St. That's the only guarantee in this football game.

If I were a gambler.... I'm taking Auburn and the points.

However, I said in October that Jameis Winston would lead Florida St. to a national title..... and do it sooner than anybody expected. I think Florida St. wins a close one... 34-28.

I have a buddy who just has this interesting knack in calling championship games. He texted me last night and said, "Your team is going to lose". I'm a Florida State fan, and unfortunately, I just have to go with him.

So I'm guessing Auburn wins it, because my buddy is an asshole. Also, Gus Malzahn is a genius.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too have a knack for picking these games correctly. The last Super Bowl I got wrong was in 2000 and the last national championship I got wrong was in 2001.

I think Florida State wins.

I am a huge Auburn fan and actually was at the Iron Bowl this year. I still think Auburn wins because of strength of schedule and just because our run game cannot be stopped but FSU is still a really good team. FSU has the worst strength of schedule of any national championship team in the past 10 years and the ACC has been getting worked in bowl games so far yet the SEC has only lost one. Also I read a stat today that FSU gives up 5.1 yards per carry on runs outside the tackles, well a lot of Auburns big plays are runs outside the tackles. Regardless it should be a great game! WDE!!!!

You heard it here first, FSU wins handily. Auburn will have less than 200 yards on the ground and less than 350 total while FSU will push 600. FSU 55 Auburn 20, game over SEC.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

You heard it here first, FSU wins handily. Auburn will have less than 200 yards on the ground and less than 350 total while FSU will push 600. FSU 55 Auburn 20, game over SEC.

FSU is a heavy favorite. We didn't hear it here first lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

FSU is a heavy favorite. We didn't hear it here first lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

True, but now you have heard it from me. I hate Auburn and am scared to death that FSU chokes...either way, I am doubling down on FSU.

go noles. the dam 1 month layoff will mess things up I think. auburn will probably get lucky and win Imo

after losing the last 2 bcscg (tennesee and OU) I have no more good feeling until the clock strikes 0:00 with fsu on top

Back
Top Bottom