Full 2013 NFL Free Agents list | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Full 2013 NFL Free Agents list

ChrisJNelson

Phins-Spotlight.com
Reaction score
Full 2013 NFL Free Agents list (updated 1/7/13)

Hey all,

Every year I keep an updated spreadsheet on NFL free agents. You can view this file embedded on my blog here:
http://www.phins-spotlight.com/p/2013-nfl-free-agents.html

This document includes every player with an expiring contract in the offseason. (I also add released players in the offseason as they happen.) You can sort by 2012 team, name, primary and secondary positions, free agent type, and 2013 team when guys have signed.

If we could sticky this that'd be great as I think it could be a nice tool for everyone to use. It allows you to easily see which guys are free agents at the positions you think the Dolphins should look at. In general, I find it very useful.

Please let me know of any questions, comments or suggestions you have.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I should add is that this is only updated for teams eliminated from the playoffs (including CIN and MIN). I'll keep updating it as more seasons end.

Last edited by a moderator:
don't see Balt. on there

I have no done teams that have not been eliminated from the playoffs, because they may make transactions before then (i.e. SF releasing Brandon Jacobs). As of now, this document should have the 20 teams that did not make the playoffs, plus Houston and Minnesota.

Am i missing something? Im pretty sure Houston won yesterday...You might want to add Cincy to your list instead

Would'nt surprise me for Ireland to go hard after Marcellus Bennett

Hey all,

Every year I keep an updated spreadsheet on NFL free agents. You can view it here, although you may need to download and open in Excel to allow sorting:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwbXfxuxWKjsNFJ3cXM4bFNkN1k

(If the Google link above does not work, you can try this: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?tgldrhyvfvnwubp)

This document includes every player with an expiring contract in the offseason. (I also add released players in the offseason as they happen.) You can sort by 2012 team, name, primary and secondary positions, free agent type, and 2013 team when guys have signed.

If we could sticky this that'd be great as I think it could be a nice tool for everyone to use. It allows you to easily see which guys are free agents at the positions you think the Dolphins should look at. In general, I find it very useful.

Please let me know of any questions, comments or suggestions you have.

In all due respect for your work, it is impossible to read, and reminds me of a tax return from my acct, which I could read better. FWIW.

In all due respect for your work, it is impossible to read, and reminds me of a tax return from my acct, which I could read better. FWIW.

Like I said, open it in Excel and it's sortable by column. Google isn't kind to it, so download it and open in Excel.

Like I said, open it in Excel and it's sortable by column. Google isn't kind to it, so download it and open in Excel.

Chris, In many years of posting and reading forums, I have found the vast majority do not want to take the time to click on anything, from NFL , ESPN, etc, and IF they do, they want it VERY user friendly. IMO, you are fighting a losing battle to ask anyone to download and open in Excel to be able to read it. Why spend the time when there are many other options saying the same?

Back
Top Bottom