Fullback(s) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fullback(s)

jhortondj2

Active Roster
Reaction score
Do you think we carry 2 fullbacks on the roster this year with Cory and Reagan Splitting duty, or will Cam cut one to finalize the roster.
Any history that might be telling, since this is the first time he'll be making those decisions?

I don't know, but I hope we keep the juggernaut!!! LOL!!!

I think we might get surprised again this year and cut Cory (Beasley) and keep just Reagan (Barnes) just like last year.

I think we might get surprised again this year and cut Cory (Beasley) and keep just Reagan (Barnes) just like last year.

i owudlnt be surprised cuz u dont groom FB's loll.

well we have 3 now don't we?

Cory
Reagan and
Kyle Eckel?

Eckel was Navy's TB, who tore it up. I saw him twice (from the sideline) and against Army his Sr year he ran for 170 something yards. He's a shoulder down power runner, but I don't know about his lead blocking abilities. He reminds me of that guy who tore it up against us (an Ex-Fin & another FB, what was his name again, oh yeah, Heath Evans). I really hope he makes the squad w/Cory. Brown, Booker, Williams, Cory & Eckel could be a force to reckon with.

If we're lucky Eckel can slip to the practice squad.

We will carry two fullbacks.

Dolphins | Mauia being groomed for the future
Sun, 29 Apr 2007 21:37:04 -0700
Keven Lerner, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Miami Dolphins rookie FB Reagan Mauia will be groomed to be the team's long-term option at the fullback position. He'll serve as a backup during 2007.

Keven Lerner, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Miami Dolphins rookie FB Reagan Mauia will be groomed to be the team's long-term option at the fullback position. He'll serve as a backup during 2007.

So they'll both make the roster next year. That's cool. Good research Silverphin.

fullback postion is probably the most simple postion
i play that and i think that juggernot can pick it up
dont compare him barnes (sucked)

last year was very suprising when we cut beasly so dont be surprised if cory is cut

Exactly what I was hoping to hear, sure hope that fire he exhibits catches on with everyone. I think it would be great to see his enthusiasm mirrored. Thanks for the research!!!

Mauia will be kept on the practice squad unless he turns out to be a ST's juggernaut.

Mauia will be kept on the practice squad unless he turns out to be a ST's juggernaut.

no way, Mauia is our long-term answer. i love bringing the Samoans here...its gonna be fun in Miami. Eventually Muaia will be fullback, Satele and Tesra on the OL...Soliai on the DL.

i doubt Cory gets cut, he is Cory Schlesinger...a real good fullback. if anyone gets cut, its probably Eckel.

Back
Top Bottom