Fun? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fun?

igor79

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
You know I even before Ricky and Boston, I didn't have much hope for this season, mostly because our line is going to need some time before they start playing well. The thing is, I really excited to watch anyway. When Ricky left, I just thought about how much I was going to miss him run. But then I was excited, because we were going to have to air it out, and we woudl get to see Boston and Chambers go crazy. But now I don't know if they are even going to be fun to watch. I am crushed. I will still watch every game, and I will be cheering just as hard, but man, it hurts. So badly. I care about this team more than anything else, and sh1t like this really messes up my life. I just hope this team can find something worth watching....

on the bright side... at least our offense will be balanced this year...

Know that you have brothers in arms who feel the same way bro.

igor79 said:
You know I even before Ricky and Boston, I didn't have much hope for this season, mostly because our line is going to need some time before they start playing well. The thing is, I really excited to watch anyway. When Ricky left, I just thought about how much I was going to miss him run. But then I was excited, because we were going to have to air it out, and we woudl get to see Boston and Chambers go crazy. But now I don't know if they are even going to be fun to watch. I am crushed. I will still watch every game, and I will be cheering just as hard, but man, it hurts. So badly. I care about this team more than anything else, and sh1t like this really messes up my life. I just hope this team can find something worth watching....

on the bright side... at least our offense will be balanced this year...
If i was too write my feelings write now, itd look exactly like that...

Back
Top Bottom