Further news on McNeil | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Further news on McNeil

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Hello,

I have some information regarding Demarco McNeil. I saw a brief quote from him in the Mobile Register, in which he said his right knee injury was essentially the reason he had not been signed or drafted. This was as of Monday Night. It is likely that he, like Everage, will not be immediately signed. Absolutely no information to share from the message boards on him, so it is apparently a sign he has not signed.
No one has information on Starling WR ?
Any of you guys with Michigan ties check out whether Diggs has signed; same for Mississippi State ties for Kelly? and Iowa ties for BrownWR?

Lee2000 ps. an oklahoma player is apparently flying in? Someone probably knows who

I wonder if he's a good enough prospect to give him the Wale treatment. We do have bigger practice squads this year even if he couldn't go on IR...

the oklahoma player is not brandon everage

it will either be pasha jackson or renaldo works

finsnchips said:
the oklahoma player is not brandon everage

it will either be pasha jackson or renaldo works

How do you figure?

I read somewhere on here that it was not everage.

I would prefer it if it was though.

Jimmy this guy is definately worth giving the Ogun treatment. He was projected late third early 4th but like above posted said a knee injury kept him out. Our DT are good right now but aging so a 3rd-4th round DT that cost us no draft pick, that can also sit and learn how to play the game. Would be maybe the biggest steal of the UDFA class if we were to get him. Also he played some DE in college and at 298 lbs could be a huge run stuffer from the LDE if we do lose out on Ogun after next year.

I say sign DeMarco to a contract and let him heal with us. We are not going to take a cap hit for it if he doesnt pan out.

Back
Top Bottom