Future of Rick Spielman (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Future of Rick Spielman (merged)

Phinsdude

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wait, so what happens to Rick S

If he fired, does he get to interview with Saban. Is his contract terminated. Awesomeee, new GM, new Coach.

Saban will probably have a courtesy conference with him.

He is gone IMO.Saban gets total control and he wants his own people he can trust.

To quote a great man...........YOUR FIRED

Looks like we are probably going to be drafting a QB. I dont think that Saban is going to stick with Feeley. Rick is probably going to be gone, so the draft isnt going to make him look stupid if we draft a QB. We might trade some players for some picks.

HELLO Pioli?!? Enough of the hidden gems being in NE- let's bring him to Miami to get us back to the top as soon as possible!

I was willing to give Spielman another chance. If only for the reason that every move he made in the offseason was with the assumption that Ricky would be here.
Personally, I'd rather have Childress, because he has seen our QB at his best and know what he's capable of...

That being said, welcome Saban.:beerbang:

Spielman is history. I wouldn't count AJ out yet, with good performances he could be kept around next year.

Memo to Spielman: Nah nah nah, say hey hey...

Merry Friggin Christmas Rick! :roflmao:

Nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, say hey hey......GOOD-BYE

It has been reported that RS will stay with the Phins, not as GM but still with the team.

Back
Top Bottom