Future of Rick Spielman (merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Future of Rick Spielman (merged)

It has been said that RS will stay with the Phins in another job. I think WH likes him and it will give him time to school off of Saban.

REAL DEAL said:
It has been reported that RS will stay with the Phins, not as GM but still with the team.
Wanna put some money on that?!?!!!:)

Time will tell but I,ll be happy to save this post and repeat it when we find out . Thats as close to a bet as I will ever get.

REAL DEAL said:
It has been said that RS will stay with the Phins in another job. I think WH likes him and it will give him time to school off of Saban.
If you think Spielman is going to stay and take a demotion you have lost your mind.

Rick will quit and go elsewhere.

My mind is fine thank you, time will tell. Lets see what plays out.

yea Spileman could be gone but I think he helped recruit saban so maybe saban likes him.

Buh-Bye Rick!!!

Somewhere in S. Florida Rick Spiel-man is probably packing his bags.

Bye Bye Rick!....hello Nick! :D

I doubt that he will go anywhere, i just dont see it happening. He will take a demotion to a role that he cant do anything and he can only give his assistants to the FO.

MikeO said:
Merry Friggin Christmas Rick! :roflmao:

Nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, say hey hey......GOOD-BYE
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Rick, may the sound of a flushing toilet greet you in the new year.

I think WH likes him. I think he stays, not as GM. WH will find a spot for him . Saban runs the team, but WH owns the team. If WH wants RS around ,he will be around.

REAL DEAL said:
I think WH likes him. I think he stays, not as GM. WH will find a spot for him . Saban runs the team, but WH owns the team. If WH wants RS around ,he will be around.

Yeah, the Dolphins need a good janitor, Rick is the man.... :roflmao:

REAL DEAL said:
They just hired a guy and gave him total control. Now your saying Wayne is going to force Rick down his throat?????? :confused: :confused: :confused: Doesn't work that way.

Spielman won't take a demotion. His ego won't let him. Nobody's ego would. He is gone.

Back
Top Bottom