Future QB HOF | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Future QB HOF

Those 3 are gimmies....IMO there are maybe 10-13 QBs in the NFL right now that'll be in the Hall when their careers are over.

10-13? Not likely....besides the three shoe-ins I would say mabye 2-3 others could get there: Roethlisberger, Palmer.....but it is way too early in their careers. There are only 23 QB's in the Hall of Fame.

Doug Flutie is a first ballot HOF, mark my words. Palmer, Mcnair, McNabb, and Warner have chances.

I don't think they take the CFL into account and if not Flutie has no shot. it's too early on Palmer, mcnair comes up short, mcNabb has a chane and no chance on Warner. For 3 years Kurt had HOF seasons but the rest of his carer has been a disaster.

Palmer has a good shot, as does Big Ben, Rivers, maybe Young, McNabb

Does the Pro Football Hall of Fame view playing time in the CFL/Arena Leagues as the same as careers in the NFL? If so, then thats the only way I see Warner or Flutie getting selected.

Does the Pro Football Hall of Fame view playing time in the CFL/Arena Leagues as the same as careers in the NFL? If so, then thats the only way I see Warner or Flutie getting selected.

Yes they do and thats a huge reason Warren Moon got in if Im not mistaken.

Moon got in because he is very effective in both leagues! Flutie did a lot in the CFL but didn't make a big enough mark in the NFL to make him any guarantees in the HOF!

Possibilities our Palmer(Its early and this guy has talent) and McNair .... the rest have a lot to prove before I start considering others

Doug Flutie is a first ballot HOF, mark my words. Palmer, Mcnair, McNabb, and Warner have chances.

Warner has zero chance of getting in. It just makes no sense to think a guy who had 2 really good years one decent year and served out the rest of his career as a backup would get into the hall.

10-13? Not likely....besides the three shoe-ins I would say mabye 2-3 others could get there: Roethlisberger, Palmer.....but it is way too early in their careers. There are only 23 QB's in the Hall of Fame.

I'm not talking about guys who would go in now. Although there are only 23 in there currently, the Hall is letting in anyone and everyone nowadays. I guess maybe 13 is a little high though.

Brady, Favre, Manning. Then you have guys like Palmer, Rivers, Roethlisberger, Leinart, Eli, Cutler, Young, McNabb, Culpepper, Alex Smith, Aaron Rogers...all of these guys, who knows? Maybe one day....they have the potential...then you have guys we've hardly ever heard of like Cleo Lemon and Cody Pickett who could come out of the woodwork and be the next Tom Brady, so it's hard to say sometimes.

I seriously doubt their's 10-13, there's maybe 3-5.

But I dont think it's good to just hand out that Hall of Famer title

I remember watching PTI and they had a reporter who use to vote on the Hall of Fame, but said in the interview that he and the others who were voting at the time of Warren Moon getting into the HOF, to ignore what he did in the CFL. So anything in that league doesn't count towards consideration into Canton.

Otherwise you would see someone like Damon Allen, brother of Marcus get voted in as Professional Footballs all time yards passing leader. I think Flutie would have a chance based on his time at Boston College with his little mark in the NFL.

As for the certain crop, other than the pre-mentioned Brady, Peyton and Farve I don't really seeing anyone else get in, of course like others I believe Palmer and McNabb could be on the right track but the NFL is a what have you done for me lately league these days and the QB carousel that so many teams go through make it harder for anyone to have the longevity that they could have had in the past to make their mark towards a HOF career. Here today, gone tomorrow as they say.

Back
Top Bottom