G.Foster ? Why no attention? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

G.Foster ? Why no attention?

its game time

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why no attention for G.Foster of the lions and formally of the denver broncos? This guy is huge at6"8 340 and could start on the left or Right Guard. To me that is the guy we should target. Also this is my first post and i want to say whats up to everyone.I come from the realgm boards.

LT-Jake Long-Foster-Satele-Smiley-Carey
6"7-310 6"8-330 6"2-310 6"3 310-6"4 340

That is probley a top 5 O-Line. From that oline we will see what John beck has to offer. Also ronnie,Ricky and booker will be a great trio.

He played so poorly last year he almost got cut by the Lions. That's say's alot....

I don't know why he's not being given a shot. Usually when something like this happens, it points to character issues. Either his work ethic isn't NFL caliber, or he's got skeletons in his closet from a drug/legal standpoint, etc. Otherwise, he's a former first round pick that was a big mauler coming out of Georgia and could easily have been miscast in Denver's finesse cut-blocking system, and later Detroit's wide open 70 percent passing attack. He's practically begging to be inserted into a power scheme.

He could be one of those guys that signs somewhere after the draft.

Back
Top Bottom