Game 6..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game 6.....

aquaattak

Old School
Reaction score
I cant believe the way game 6 went...there was so many blown calls and more than anything else Odom had a terrible game.

Is it just me or are these Hornets starting to get on your nerves too?

OH and BTW...Davis aint hurt ****....

ON TO GAME 7...... :yell:

Well you gotta cut them some slack. In a physical series such as this one, it's hard when you're down a man (as the refs were when Crawford tore up his heel).

Dwayne Wade and Caron tried to take over down the stretch. And win or lose, that's something you like to see for the future. Those kids stepped up in an elimination game on the road. And we just about pulled it off.

We just got pushed around inside today. And P.J. owned Odom.

But it's so refreshing to finally see Miami with a guy who can drive and score. Being in Tampa, I rarely if ever get to see the Heat. I can count on one hand the number of games I've seen the last two years. So when I was watching Dwayne Wade driving to the hoop time after time.....and scoring, it felt great. And it's nice to see Miami get up and down the floor after years of Riley's plodding offense.

I hope we can get a big man next year. And I hope he and our current showing will get us shown on national TV more so I can see us play.

aquaattak said:
I cant believe the way game 6 went...there was so many blown calls and more than anything else Odom had a terrible game.

Is it just me or are these Hornets starting to get on your nerves too?

OH and BTW...Davis aint hurt ****....

ON TO GAME 7...... :yell:

The Refs have been terrible for the whole series if you ask me. Towards the end of the game when the clock stopped, and the refs were trying to sort it out. The hornets were right on top of the Heat bench bi*ching about it. Then Baron Davis got in the refs face (so it seemed). I could not believe they didn't call a technical there.

Then you have that overgrown monkey, Tractor Trailer shoving Eddie Jones down. But they actually ejected him.

Anyways, The Hornets are done in Miami. It's all over. I'm not the least bit worried. Bring on the Pacers.

i cannot wait until tonite.....WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom