Game Ball (Jets Game)...? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Ball (Jets Game)...?

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I would think that Sims got honor. Is my guess wrong? Who got the Game Ball then?9

I would think that <b>Sims</b> got honor. Is my guess wrong? Who got the Game Ball then?

That touchdown was a great play by Matt and Dion but Suh and Wake, particularly the latter was unstoppable. They should cut the ball in half and give one to both. Or just ask Wake or Suh to rip the football in half themselves.:)

Walt Aikens needs some love as well. This guy has been a special-teams MONSTER the last 2 games. How many non-kickers who only play Special Teams can say they scored 8 points in 2 games?

I think you have to give it to Matt Moore. Backup QB, December Division Game on the road with major playoff implications . . . that was a really great performance.

Best player on the field was Ndamukong Suh though.

Cam Wake. When the game was starting to get away from us, he made the plays that put us back in it.

I don't think any play was more important in this game than Wake's strip sack. If NY scores on that drive that game could have gotten away from us. That being said Moore gets the game ball. Clutch performance after a 4 year hiatus. He was the AFC offensive player of the week as well. There were a lot of players that came up big, just as you would hope with a back up QB stepping in.

I know who didn't get a game ball - whoever's job it was to tackle Powell on those check downs.

Back
Top Bottom