Game Balls for Jets Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Balls for Jets Game

twg76

Proverbs 3:5-6
Reaction score
Here are my game balls for this week:

On offense, Ricky gets the game ball. He ended the day with 14 carries for 70 yards and 1 TD. If he had six more carries (totaling 20), I guarantee he would have ended the day with 100+ yards. Thanks to Ricky, we had some sort of running game going for most of the game. Ronnie had a few ok runs early on, but had the knee injury. Ronnie hasn't been producing lately. I hope he comes back strong against the Titans.

On defense, Jason Taylor gets the game ball. The guy was in on 7 tackles and had 3 sacks. He started the game slow, but really turned the pressure on their QB. Zach Thomas could have also received a game ball on this side of the ball for his general, intense play. Thomas also recovered the fumble that Madison created and was in on 11 tackles.

Any other game ball awards?

I'd just give it to Taylor, he earned it outright this week. Ricky would be 2nd.

Those two are the most obvious, but I would also give game balls to Wes Welker and Yeremiah Bell.

You know, if JT gets defensive player of the week, I think that'll make like 6 or 7 player of the week awards to dolphins. Pretty good for a 7-7 team.

mcteems said:

On offense, Ricky gets the game ball. He ended the day with 14 carries for 70 yards and 1 TD. If he had six more carries (totaling 20), I guarantee he would have ended the day with 100+ yards. Thanks to Ricky, we had some sort of running game going for most of the game. Ronnie had a few ok runs early on, but had the knee injury. Ronnie hasn't been producing lately. I hope he comes back strong against the Titans.

On defense, Jason Taylor gets the game ball. The guy was in on 7 tackles and had 3 sacks. He started the game slow, but really turned the pressure on their QB. Zach Thomas could have also received a game ball on this side of the ball for his general, intense play. Thomas also recovered the fumble that Madison created and was in on 11 tackles.

You really can't say that Ronnie Brown didn't produce today... Most of the rushing yards any RB gets is in the second half excpecially in the fourth quarter. Ronnie's enjury kept him from producing because he missed the second half... I just hope he gets it together against the Titans and brake the 1,000 yard mark!!:dolphins:

ffphin said:
You really can't say that Ronnie Brown didn't produce today...

Yeah. He didn't produce much today. I hope he does better against the Titans, and eventually breaks the 1000 yard mark by season's end. :dolphins:

mcteems said:

Ronnie hasn't been producing??? Give me a break! Ronnie hasn't been getting the ball because we have been playing catch-up and/or Ricky has been getting the ball more

LtDan said:
Ronnie hasn't been producing???

Nah. Not lately. If he wants to get 1000+ yards this season, he will have to play very strong in the last two. Overall, he has had an outstanding rookie year.

merriman had himself a ball game too today. tackles and 2 sacks. he was a beast out there against the colts today.

he coudl be the afc defensive player of the week.

Although Taylor had a GREAT game and is one of my fav. players, BELL should get serious consideration for a game ball, he was all over the field making big plays. Zack had a great game too.

its kinda nice to see that ronie might have fresh legs into his third nfl season, his breakout year imo

Back
Top Bottom