Game Management Challenge For Philbin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Management Challenge For Philbin

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
This has all the makings of a very crazy game for Philbin to deal with. With all the trash talk, he will have to control the team's emotion. Then, there is the weather, and dealing with having the wind, and playing against it in play calls, when to go for a first down, try a FG or punt, and when to use time outs. This will be a first four our rookie HC.

He dealt with weather in Green Bay so that will be nothing new and the players need to play with the emotion and just plane beat the Jets...............Philbin will be fine.

I think with the coming weather if it indeed does hit and has a negative effect on a passing game, I'd run reggie, DT and miller until the cows came home. Eat the hell out of the clock, put points on the board, and get the hell back home before the storm hits...

as much as I want to see tannehill throw all over the yard, today might be the day we need to run it down an opponents throat.

He dealt with weather in Green Bay so that will be nothing new and the players need to play with the emotion and just plane beat the Jets...............Philbin will be fine.

True, he was there but, made none of the decisions. That's a BIG difference.

I think with the coming weather if it indeed does hit and has a negative effect on a passing game, I'd run reggie, DT and miller until the cows came home. Eat the hell out of the clock, put points on the board, and get the hell back home before the storm hits...

as much as I want to see tannehill throw all over the yard, today might be the day we need to run it down an opponents throat.

Funny you mention getting home. Watching ESPN saying that teams may get stuck in the northeast for a couple days, which will throw their schedules to hell for next week's games.

Back
Top Bottom