Game thoughts- Jets @ Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game thoughts- Jets @ Fins

It was the perfect moment for the Cutler injury to happen and Matt Moore is in his element and is the energy the entire team needed to gut out this win.

I expect him to start Thursday at Baltimore . . . and then a decision will be made on the QB position based on that performance and Cutler's injury.

No gameplan, tired defense and an aggressive mindset verses a team that he owns. . . that was a Matt Moore pin set up and he knocked him down. Dolphins Legend.

I got to see 2nd half. Moore? Looks quicker with decision making and just looks quicker and more in control. I'm not a Cutler fan I admit but Moore just looked like he was playing angry and with purpose. Keep him in.
I didn't see it, but probably playing with more confidence and swagger than Jay and came in to give the team the shot in the arm that it needed. Congrats on the win to the team and the brotherhood.

Well I know one thing, Jarvis Landry wanted Matt Moore in the game, and Matt showed him some love! Ditto for Stills.

OK, so this is a tangent ... but ... Let's make an animated .gif file of Jarvis Landry hurdling the Jet's defender with the caption "Leaps Jet's defenders in a single bound!" That should live forever now that the buttfumble twins (Sanchez and Gino who did the around-the-butt-butt-fumble) are both gone from the Jets.

I'm not sure tannehill would have survived this season.

It's brutal in the trenches, took Moore one pass to get his jersey filthy.

The probability of Tannehill not getting hurt in camp, starting the season and not eventually getting hurt were literally slim to none.

Imagine Ryan on that field today. Hard Rock's field would of doomed him and his knee at some point . . . never mind the trenches.

So true, we'll need 5 qbs on the roster with this oline and qb pressure has been their achilles heal.

The come from behind kids do it again. Between the Fins and the Canes this season has been crazy good lately with all the fourth quarter comebacks

Wake 2 1/2 sacks. Kenny Still 2 TD's and even Fasano getting in on the action.
Thomas's one handed catch. Are you kidding me ?
Parkey remain perfect on FG's with 3 game winners already

On to Baltimore.

The come from behind kids do it again. Between the Fins and the Canes this season has been crazy good lately with all the fourth quarter comebacks

Wake 2 1/2 sacks. Kenny Still 2 TD's and even Fasano getting in on the action.
Thomas's one handed catch. Are you kidding me ?
On to Baltimore.
Stop the off topic with canes or I'll have to issue a warning.

Go astros

Back
Top Bottom