Game Thread:Miami Dolphins Vs New England Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game Thread:Miami Dolphins Vs New England Patriots

mia4ever

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Keys to the Game ...

MD must find their running Game and keep Moss and Co. off the field.
MD TE need to control the middle of the field
Although it a tough task MD DB must redeem themselves

Biggest Key to the Game :Coaching ,Tony must keep them focus
and confident .....

Ricky and Ronnie need to start paying dividends

Idk, I Kinda Feel Like Moss Is Gonna Have A Field Day:(

Word for the Day is Double Team

One guys most push him at the line
While a Safety must play over the Top

Remember

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY

clear.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs

please, just make NE beat us some other way than lobbing passes up for Moss to catch. I would stay in a nickle all day long and dare them to run it on us. Put 2 guys on Moss at all times and make sure you try and jam Welker off the line and slow him down.

no idea what to expect, but I think turnover will play a big role.

We cant stop Moss and Welker, we cannot, its that simple. We can however, and we will stop Cassle. Let Ricky and Ronnie run hard and control the clock, Pennington can play kindergarten football with our recievers; short, safe, high percentage passes. Who knows, maybe today will be the day that Ginn breaks free for a long touchdown run on one of those short passes.

Well you know Moss will be on the moves

I hope Dan.Henning OC can do the same with Ginn..

But this Game will ride on the back of RonnieRickey and the O-line no doubt

We cant stop Moss and Welker, we cannot, its that simple. We can however, and we will stop Cassle. Let Ricky and Ronnie run hard and control the clock, Pennington can play kindergarten football with our recievers; short, safe, high percentage passes. Who knows, maybe today will be the day that Ginn breaks free for a long touchdown run on one of those short passes.

:err::rolleyes2:

I hope ChadP can play winning Football
We also Need Davon to break one to the house

Get to Cassell asap. That's the key to the game. He's not a savvy vet like Warner or Favre. This is a guy we can blitz, a guy we can rattle.

On offense, I see a lot people saying run. I say PASS first. Open it up so RxR have a chance to run, and I don't see the Pats expecting it. Potential to strike quick.

Winnable game if we play smart. Easier said than done for this team. Sigh.. go fins.

:err::rolleyes2:

I hope ChadP can play winning Football
We also Need Davon to break one to the house
Trust me, we all hope for that, but until our recievers prove they can play winning football, we need to rely on our winning running attack.

Trust me, we all hope for that, but until our recievers prove they can play winning football, we need to rely on our winning running attack.
what running attack ?

Back
Top Bottom