GAME THREAD-Thanksgiving Day - Dolphins vs. Lions, 12:30 EST, 11/22/06 | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GAME THREAD-Thanksgiving Day - Dolphins vs. Lions, 12:30 EST, 11/22/06

Bpk said:
That's lame... know what a dumb flag like that does? Encourages Bowens to DESTROY the ballcarrier next time, since he'll get flagged anyways for trying to pull up.

Lamest personal foul penalty Ive ever seen!:fire:

GoonBoss said:
That's the sound of Miami shooting itself in the foot again.

The Lions can't beat us. But we sure as hell can beat us.

Can we maybe look Chambers way once today?

Bpk said:
That's lame... know what a dumb flag like that does? Encourages Bowens to DESTROY the ballcarrier next time, since he'll get flagged anyways for trying to pull up.

Well he shouldn't have spun the player around is what he did. Touch him barely while avoiding him fine, flail your arms up and try not to touch him, but he put his arms around him and spun him around. You can't fricking do that.

I feel bad for that Harris guy. He finds a job, gets a start, and now has to face the Miami run D.

Personally, I feel it's time to quit changing QB's and start changing recievers

What a horrible call. Fair catch interference applies between the point where the receiver signals fair catch and when he catches it.

Brushing the receiver after he's caught the ball and the play is whistled dead is not unnecessary roughness and it's definitely not fair catch interference.

That's just giving them 15 yards. That's all.

Both these teams just continue to beat themselves.

GET OFF THE FIELD! Lets not try to find another way to give them an easy first down.

bluehaze said:
Personally, I feel it's time to quit changing QB's and start changing recievers

Booker gets a pass on that one. he's been our only receiver today

Back
Top Bottom