Game tickets for jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game tickets for jets

McMichael44

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:dolphins:Usually, when do the individual game tickets come out on sale. During wich month shall I be able to buy four tickets for December 25th. Need answer please!!!!!

Do you think you might be able to get me two other tickets pretty much at the same place. If yes, just tell how much you're selling them and also(VERY IMPORTANT) do you have an idea when i'll be able to buy tickets from the ticket office.

Don't know, call the Dolphins or ticketmaster. I don't know anyone else that has seats by mine. Sorry

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Individual Tickets[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Miami Dolphins 2006 Season Tickets are on sale NOW. For more information on 2006 Season Tickets, please click here, call 1-888-FINS-TIX or to purchase your Season Tickets online, please click here.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]For information on 2006 Group Tickets, please click here .[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Pending season and group sales, Miami Dolphins individual game tickets may be available:[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Online at MiamiDolphins.com[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]TicketMaster charge-by-phone at (305) 573-TEAM in Miami-Dade County, (954) 835-TEAM in Broward County and (561) 998-TEAM in Palm Beach County.[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]TicketMaster outlets including Ricky's Records, Specs Music and For Your Entertainment.[/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The Dolphin Stadium Box Office located at Gate G. The Dolphins ticket office is open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. When individual game tickets go on sale, the box office will also be open on Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.[/SIZE][/FONT]

You could buy mine and find others in section 110 from a broker. snubhub or cheapseats.com or so on!

McMichael44 said:
:dolphins:Usually, when do the individual game tickets come out on sale. During wich month shall I be able to buy four tickets for December 25th. Need answer please!!!!!

pm Fin-atic, we have something going on in VIP at that game, he might be able to help. There are going to be twenty or so of us together for that game, AJ picked up some tickets and they have been offered in VIP for about a month. I got two...see ya there!

Back
Top Bottom