GameDay Reaction Thread (Good Bad Ugly) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GameDay Reaction Thread (Good Bad Ugly)

The Tannehills Have Eyes

Active Roster
Reaction score
Drafted rookies next year willnot take us over thge top, because they won't save us from mediocrity. Along with the fact that the skill position isn't anywhere close to Ireland's drafting "expertist". Free Agency or next season is a bust

Last edited by a moderator:
Bye Bye Sean Smith

No way we can pay SS like he's a top CB. Guy is soft, can't catch and coverage is mediocre at best. If we pay him like a number one corner, we're going to continue to get shredded by the Pats. I'd rather use that money elsewhere. We might still get shredded by the pats offense, but at least maybe we can countrattack that somewhat by adding talent elsewhere. Smith is nothing special and there is no reason to pay him like he is.

I really want to know

How Ross has "seen enough improvement" from this 7 win team to retain Ireland. Is he really this dumb, ignorant, and blind?

I was just wondering the same thing. How is he sitting in that booth watching this nationally televised game, thinking Ireland is his man when the team we field is TOTAL CRAP. Ross you effin moron, would you pay money to see the crap you're producing. Sucks to be a Dolphin fan another crying shame season :(

Other than having a promising young QB I don't see a lot of difference between this team and what we have watched the last 4 years.

That no talent finding clown is going to be in charge of the one good chance we have to turn this team around. "I have picks and I have money", too bad you have no clue!

6th season? Really?

Are we really going to go into our 6th season under Ireland ? Forget all the other bs.

11-5
7-9
7-9
6-10
7-9

Why is this bum still around? And yes, IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Shameful

I expected the Patriots to win. I did not expect to see such a poor showing.
After watching this game, I have serious concerns about the whole team including Tannehill. He looked like a child out there. He looks weak, slow and a bad decision maker. Sorry, I love this team. But I doubt we have found any answers. This game proved we are so far behind. We are losers and not much better than the Jets.
Sorry people. I am sick that they did not even show up for this game.
They looked like high school girls.

Steve Ross is clueless. He thinks we are on the right track with a revolving door of trash at the skill positions.

Because Ross is an old senile real estate business man not a smart i know wtf a sport is owner.

People bitch at Jerry jones but at least the man 1) knows football 2) cares about his teams success 3) fields teams with talent and at the very least EXCITEMENT.

It's games like this that get GMs fired, a glaring difference in talent. It didn't matter what scheme the Dolphins ran they got beat on individual battles on every snap.

oh cmon man! you should have known garner/martin would get there doors blown in

Back
Top Bottom