GameDay Reaction Thread (Good Bad Ugly)

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by The Tannehills Have Eyes, Dec 30, 2012.

1. The Tannehills Have Eyes

The Tannehills Have Eyes A True Fan

Drafted rookies next year willnot take us over thge top, because they won't save us from mediocrity. Along with the fact that the skill position isn't anywhere close to Ireland's drafting "expertist". Free Agency or next season is a bust

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2012
  2. The Tannehills Have Eyes

The Tannehills Have Eyes A True Fan

Bowe could produce more with 1 arm than these 2's/3's/4's/5's receivers combined

3. kmev827!

kmev827! Rookie

Bye Bye Sean Smith

No way we can pay SS like he's a top CB. Guy is soft, can't catch and coverage is mediocre at best. If we pay him like a number one corner, we're going to continue to get shredded by the Pats. I'd rather use that money elsewhere. We might still get shredded by the pats offense, but at least maybe we can countrattack that somewhat by adding talent elsewhere. Smith is nothing special and there is no reason to pay him like he is.

4. 67Stang

67Stang FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

I really want to know

How Ross has "seen enough improvement" from this 7 win team to retain Ireland. Is he really this dumb, ignorant, and blind?

5. Sherif

Sherif Pro Bowler

I was just wondering the same thing. How is he sitting in that booth watching this nationally televised game, thinking Ireland is his man when the team we field is TOTAL CRAP. Ross you effin moron, would you pay money to see the crap you're producing. Sucks to be a Dolphin fan another crying shame season :(

6. pags77

pags77 Scout Team

Other than having a promising young QB I don't see a lot of difference between this team and what we have watched the last 4 years.

7. 67Stang

That no talent finding clown is going to be in charge of the one good chance we have to turn this team around. "I have picks and I have money", too bad you have no clue!

8. Yamilo

Yamilo Starter

6th season? Really?

Are we really going to go into our 6th season under Ireland ? Forget all the other bs.

11-5
    7-9
    7-9
    6-10
    7-9

Why is this bum still around? And yes, IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

9. El Calebra

El Calebra Fan Finheaven VIP Donator

Shameful

I expected the Patriots to win. I did not expect to see such a poor showing.
    After watching this game, I have serious concerns about the whole team including Tannehill. He looked like a child out there. He looks weak, slow and a bad decision maker. Sorry, I love this team. But I doubt we have found any answers. This game proved we are so far behind. We are losers and not much better than the Jets.
    Sorry people. I am sick that they did not even show up for this game.
    They looked like high school girls.

10. J. David Wannyheimer

J. David Wannyheimer 5 Years of Posting Excellence. Finheaven VIP Donator

Steve Ross is clueless. He thinks we are on the right track with a revolving door of trash at the skill positions.

11. Lilseb93

Lilseb93 This Is My House

People say we're in the right direction, but 7-9 isn't better than 6-10 with an easier schedule.

12. #1Phins

#1Phins Starter

I'm so piss what a performance.

13. SR 7

SR 7 Banned Hammered

Because Ross is an old senile real estate business man not a smart i know wtf a sport is owner.

People ***** at Jerry jones but at least the man 1) knows football 2) cares about his teams success 3) fields teams with talent and at the very least EXCITEMENT.

14. mrhankey81701

mrhankey81701 A True Fan

It's games like this that get GMs fired, a glaring difference in talent. It didn't matter what scheme the Dolphins ran they got beat on individual battles on every snap.

15. finfan54

finfan54 A True Fan Donator

oh cmon man! you should have known garner/martin would get there doors blown in

16. Nublar7

Nublar7 Retired Finheaven VIP

Ireland will get a definitely get a 3rd offseason in full control of the team. No doubt about it.

17. Yamilo

Yamilo Starter

Re: 6th season? Really?

Add to that, we make fun of the jets and bills and people say our arrow is pointing up when really both those teams won 1 less game than us and we split the season series with them. I think we as fans should look at ourselves before we make fun of the jets and bills.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

18. 67Stang

I have said it before, Ireland must have some dirt on Ross or something. This team is a freaking joke!

19. Sherif

Sherif Pro Bowler

The Dolphins didn't win any one on one matchups. Hartline won a few, but overall in the trenches, we were killed on both sides. I'm not sure what happened to our Run D. That takes more than one draft to fix.

20. phinasota

phinasota Bleed Aqua

sorry but i disagree, tanne did not look bad today. the score would look alot different if receivers caught the damn ball and RB's could hang on to the ball at the goal line.

21. goonies

goonies A True Fan

I see more of the same happening next year. I can't wait to see what scrubs Ireland drafts next year. What's funny is next year s draft is onlineman heavy watch Ireland draft some scrub wr instead of drafting good olineman which we need.

22. twohype

twohype Seasoned Veteran

Well I quess I was looking at a different game than you did.....The Great Dan...would have been crushed with that crappy OL blocking NOBODY, and the worse WRs I've seen on an NFL team period, plus no run game. T-Hill clearly looked good the Phinz are just not on the same level as those crap Pat's period.

23. JimmyNock

JimmyNock Starter

Just left the game

What a terrible performance. No Help for Tannehill and a bad pick he threw. The defense stayed in Miami. Bonn couldn't catch a cold. Discusting.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

24. dolphans1

dolphans1 Banned Hammered

The fact that we took Ryan Tannehill at # 1, who turned out to be a huge disappointment, because many are led to believe that better receivers will make him better, when its the complete opposite. Great QB's make average receivers good.

Look at the Colts, Broncos and the Redskins if you don't believe me.

Yes, many of you can still hold onto that false hope that Tannehill is and will be the future, I just do not see it.

I hope I'm wrong, but his performance today is not acceptable.

d-1

25. nopokerinoot

nopokerinoot Banned Hammered

Dan wouldn't have held the ball as long as tannehill did. Tannehill isn't very good.. Hate to break it to all the Ireland jock sniffers.

26. LANGER72

LANGER72 A True Fan

Ireland should be fired. Our scouting department needs to be be over hauled. This is the year to do it.
    Ross cannot ignore the empty seats. The hard core fans (the ones that still buy the tickets) want changes.
    IMHO...Ross will Fireland, or encourage him to resign and join Jerry Jones in Dallas or Ryan in New York.
    I will not spend another $ on anything Miami Dolphins until he is gone.

27. trojanma

trojanma FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

Re: I really want to know

Can you please stfu.
    We get it you don't like tannehill .
    Does every post have to be about it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

28. J. David Wannyheimer

J. David Wannyheimer 5 Years of Posting Excellence. Finheaven VIP Donator

Unfortunately, you are right.

29. hab321

hab321 Well-Known Member

You forget, we out punted them!

30. phinasota

phinasota Bleed Aqua

ross is a big *** idiot. if he would open his big *** ears and listen to some poeple who actually made since, maybe we would be in a different position right now. Seriously, he's got some big *** ears man. i hate ross

31. goonies

goonies A True Fan

i hate to say it but I stopped spending on anything dolphins since last yr and this season I stopped watching dolphins games period. Then today I take a peak at the game and that's y I stopped watching. Nothing's changed in a decade.

32. Awsi Dooger

Awsi Dooger A True Fan

Tannehill was easily the most disappointing player on the team today. I realize that idea will be knocked down and most posters will jump to his defense. Bottom line you need a quarterback who recognizes that a game at New England is a different animal and you have to adjust accordingly. Tannehill seemed to have no clue. He was passive with a blank look on his face. He wandered around in the pocket and took routine sacks. It was everything you didn't want to see from him. Andrew Luck went to New England and took risks, the ones you have to take. He ended up with interceptions but at least he gave his team a chance, if certain plays had broken perfectly. You'll never win at New England by playing tentatively and scoring 10 or 14 points. The handful of nice throws Tannehill made were mostly irrelevant. He played safe to the middle of the green and was properly penalized. Phil Simms was far too kind in his evaluation.

Granted, the offensive line was terrible and the play calling weak. We spent too much time in the shotgun and avoided base runs, even if they gained nothing. But the question of Tannehill's upside is at issue -- top 5? 10? 15? -- and he hinted toward the lower number today, IMO.

In our road games against top rung foes we put up 10 at Houston, 13 at San Francisco and zero today.

33. 67Stang

What are you talking about, Tannehill and Hartline were balling....he had no time and had a lot of drops, including a TD.

34. RonBrown

RonBrown Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but when you have no protection, 10 yards rushing, no one getting open consistently and receivers routinely dropping the ball you are NOT the blame. You guys are something else... Blame the entire team, but don't say Tannehill was the main problem today, jesus, that is just stupid.

35. Casas9425

Casas9425 A True Fan

We have no talent on offense outside of Tannehill. The whole thing is a joke and its not going to change any time soon.

36. ronjon2417

ronjon2417 Member

cant believe those stupid fans are blaming on RT he was not the problem i thought he did pretty good just too many drops and o-line was poor

37. SR 7

SR 7 Banned Hammered

this game showed coach or no coach this loss was completely on TALENT that was placed on the field. that isn't philibins job, that is Irelands and he still has a job.

38. houtz

houtz Pay the man!

No one is saying he won't get a third offseason. However, only you and that old senile dumbo looking Mfer thinks he has earned it. Prove us all wrong Ireland, we know you won't.

39. Kyndig

Kyndig Seasoned Veteran Super Donator Finheaven VIP Donator

Armon Binns

After this game it looks obvious why Cincinatti released this guy, he seems to have trouble actually catching the football in games. I hear he practices like Tarzan, but it looks like he plays like Jane...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2012
  40. roy_miami

roy_miami 2020 cant get here soon enough Donator

Are you on crack? You think if we had Demarius Thomas, Reggie Wayne and Pierre Garcon we wouldn't have one of the best receiving corps in the NFL?