GameDay Reaction Thread (Good Bad Ugly) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GameDay Reaction Thread (Good Bad Ugly)

Ireland should be fired. Our scouting department needs to be be over hauled. This is the year to do it.
Ross cannot ignore the empty seats. The hard core fans (the ones that still buy the tickets) want changes.
IMHO...Ross will Fireland, or encourage him to resign and join Jerry Jones in Dallas or Ryan in New York.
I will not spend another $ on anything Miami Dolphins until he is gone.
i hate to say it but I stopped spending on anything dolphins since last yr and this season I stopped watching dolphins games period. Then today I take a peak at the game and that's y I stopped watching. Nothing's changed in a decade.

I expected the Patriots to win. I did not expect to see such a poor showing.
After watching this game, I have serious concerns about the whole team including Tannehill. He looked like a child out there. He looks weak, slow and a bad decision maker.

Tannehill was easily the most disappointing player on the team today. I realize that idea will be knocked down and most posters will jump to his defense. Bottom line you need a quarterback who recognizes that a game at New England is a different animal and you have to adjust accordingly. Tannehill seemed to have no clue. He was passive with a blank look on his face. He wandered around in the pocket and took routine sacks. It was everything you didn't want to see from him. Andrew Luck went to New England and took risks, the ones you have to take. He ended up with interceptions but at least he gave his team a chance, if certain plays had broken perfectly. You'll never win at New England by playing tentatively and scoring 10 or 14 points. The handful of nice throws Tannehill made were mostly irrelevant. He played safe to the middle of the green and was properly penalized. Phil Simms was far too kind in his evaluation.

Granted, the offensive line was terrible and the play calling weak. We spent too much time in the shotgun and avoided base runs, even if they gained nothing. But the question of Tannehill's upside is at issue -- top 5? 10? 15? -- and he hinted toward the lower number today, IMO.

In our road games against top rung foes we put up 10 at Houston, 13 at San Francisco and zero today.

The fact that we took Ryan Tannehill at # 1, who turned out to be a huge disappointment, because many are led to believe that better receivers will make him better, when its the complete opposite. Great QB's make average receivers good.

Look at the Colts, Broncos and the Redskins if you don't believe me.

Yes, many of you can still hold onto that false hope that Tannehill is and will be the future, I just do not see it.

I hope I'm wrong, but his performance today is not acceptable.

d-1
What are you talking about, Tannehill and Hartline were balling....he had no time and had a lot of drops, including a TD.

I'm sorry but when you have no protection, 10 yards rushing, no one getting open consistently and receivers routinely dropping the ball you are NOT the blame. You guys are something else... Blame the entire team, but don't say Tannehill was the main problem today, jesus, that is just stupid.

We have no talent on offense outside of Tannehill. The whole thing is a joke and its not going to change any time soon.

cant believe those stupid fans are blaming on RT he was not the problem i thought he did pretty good just too many drops and o-line was poor

this game showed coach or no coach this loss was completely on TALENT that was placed on the field. that isn't philibins job, that is Irelands and he still has a job.

Ireland will get a definitely get a 3rd offseason in full control of the team. No doubt about it.

No one is saying he won't get a third offseason. However, only you and that old senile dumbo looking Mfer thinks he has earned it. Prove us all wrong Ireland, we know you won't.

Armon Binns

After this game it looks obvious why Cincinatti released this guy, he seems to have trouble actually catching the football in games. I hear he practices like Tarzan, but it looks like he plays like Jane...

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that we took Ryan Tannehill at # 1, who turned out to be a huge disappointment, because many are led to believe that better receivers will make him better, when its the complete opposite. Great QB's make average receivers good.

Look at the Colts, Broncos and the Redskins if you don't believe me.

Yes, many of you can still hold onto that false hope that Tannehill is and will be the future, I just do not see it.

I hope I'm wrong, but his performance today is not acceptable.

d-1

Are you on crack? You think if we had Demarius Thomas, Reggie Wayne and Pierre Garcon we wouldn't have one of the best receiving corps in the NFL?

Can you please stfu.
We get it you don't like tannehill .
Does every post have to be about it.

lol, thats awesome! but yeah, for real dude, stop hating the one talent we have on offense

Ill do something the Fins ownership never would... Apologies to you for spending your $$$ on such a awful product.

You deserve a refund ...

What a terrible performance. No Help for Tannehill and a bad pick he threw. The defense stayed in Miami. Bonn couldn't catch a cold. Discusting.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Because we have a deuchbag picking players who can't fu**ing play Rediculous

Tannehill, just an ordinary QB

Really, people its the truth, Im so upset that Redskins and Colts were able to get a QB that drives the team, who is a leader. What do we have? poop. Yes I understand all of you will say, Tann-hill needs playmakers and what have you, but this team does not have a QB. And I hope you guys save my thread, because if T-Hill proves me wrong I will eat crow. But I just don't see it with this guy. Its one thing to lose but losing in a way where your QB is really playing with heart, but its another thing to have a performance like that. Jay Fiedler 2.0 :idk:

Back
Top Bottom