games and players i'll be scouting tomorrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

games and players i'll be scouting tomorrow

kastofsna120

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
all EST times:

Purdue @ Minnesota (12:00PM ESPN)

Minnesota:
gotta take another look at RB laurence maroney (i've seen enough to make a judgement, but he's a damn fine back to watch play). center greg eslinger is the best center in the country and one of the best linemen in the country, period. watch WR ellerson, too
Purdue: DE ray edwards is a beast, and TE charles davis has great size (6'6 260), and is a great blocker with great hands (the heath miller of '06)

Boston College @ Clemson (12:00PM UPN)

Clemson: obviously QB charlie whitehurst is a big name to look at, as well as CB tye hill (better than justin miller last year) and DE charles bennett. i like marion dukes at OT, as well
Boston College: mathias kiwanuka is on everyone's top 5 board, and he's right there on mine, so i'll be looking at all-around athlete (and mostly CB) will blackmon, OT jeremy trueblood and perhaps a sleeper QB pick in quinton porter

Georgia Tech @ Virginia Tech (3:30PM ABC)

Virginia Tech: lots of hype on marcus vick, so i'll get some video of him and post it on request here...CB jimmy williams is the best at his position in the country and a top 10 pick easily. DE darryl tapp is a fiery leader and is having somewhat of a disappointing season, so it's time to step it up in a big game. look at TE jeff king and RB mike imoh as well....imoh has looked good so far
Georgia Tech: RB p.j. daniels and WR calvin johnson are two great offensive weapons. johnson is just a sophomore though, but he's looking like he'll be one of the top receivers in a year or two. LB garris wilkenson is probably the best player on defense, not so sure about his pro potential, though

Arizona State @ Oregon State (10:00PM TBS)

Oregon State: WR mike hass may be the most underrated player in the upcoming draft. watch out for this guy, he has all the physical tools you want in a receiver. excellent hands, great routes, great blocking downfield, etc. LBs bray and ellison are both good leaders, watch them too
Arizona State: guess who? :D QB sam keller has played excellent this year in a great system, and here's another good test on the road at a solid oregon state team. let's not forget WR derek hagan, maybe the best in the country, and TE zach miller, maybe one of the best in the nation....notice a trend? ASU has a great offense

i'm not getting the USC game for whatever reason, and a lot of my attention will be on the miami/colorado game, but not for scouting :D

so i'll be looking at all-around athlete (and mostly CB) will blackmon, OT jeremy trueblood and perhaps a sleeper QB pick in quinton porter

Blackmon hasn't played a down of CB all year, & Porter probably isn't gonna play because of his sprained ankle.

and TE zach miller, maybe one of the best in the nation....notice a trend?

Miller is also hurt & probably won't play again this week.

Back
Top Bottom