Games today and players for us | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Games today and players for us

Canadi-Phin

I hate everyone else in the AFC East
Reaction score
Thomas from Stanford, wow I like that kid. Motor doesn't stop.

Walker from FSU is another kid I like.

Charlton from Michigan is another guy who would look good in Miami.

All 3 DEs who we could use.

Also like Butt, but I don't feel I'd use a pick until the 3rd. Maybe a 2nd.

My gut (for now) says Miami takes a pass rushing defensive end in R1 and maybe trades back up for a linebacker near the top of R2. All the DE's you've listed are good calls for the Dolphins, I think, near the end of R1.

Just give me David Njoku if he is there in the 2nd round. Probably won't be I can see the Pats taking him in the first and he will end up becoming a all pro tight end. Dude is the most athletic freak in this draft at the position.

Also give me Corn Elder in the 3rd if he is there. He would be the perfect nickle corner for this team who could also play outside if needed. Hopefully he doesn't blow up till the draft once the scouts get to really see him.

I won't hate Tannenbaum if he sells the farm to trade up for Reuben Foster. Promise.

Don't forget McDowell (Mich St) & Barnett (TN) as potential DE targets in rd 1.

McDowell & Walker being able to slide inside gives them an advantage IMO.

The numbers don't reflect it, but Watson played a terrific game. He's currently the most underrated prospect in the country. He's a strong #1 overall pick, but so is Garrett. He's a much better prospect than Goff or Wentz.

The numbers don't reflect it, but Watson played a terrific game. He's currently the most underrated prospect in the country. He's a strong #1 overall pick, but so is Garrett. He's a much better prospect than Goff or Wentz.

Interesting take on Watson. I haven't watched him closely this year, but surprised he hasn't been talked about more as a top pick. Seems the scouting community has him somewhere in the 2nd round range.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

I won't hate Tannenbaum if he sells the farm to trade up for Reuben Foster. Promise.

Seriously, that's a player I'd trade up for if the price isn't ridiculous. In other words, he has to drop outside of the top 10 and closer to 15 maybe to be a legit trade up target.

Interesting take on Watson. I haven't watched him closely this year, but surprised he hasn't been talked about more as a top pick. Seems the scouting community has him somewhere in the 2nd round range.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Seriously, that's a player I'd trade up for if the price isn't ridiculous. In other words, he has to drop outside of the top 10 and closer to 15 maybe to be a legit trade up target.

People always nitpick the #1 QB from last season. Watson was coming off one of the best games a college QB has ever played (Alabama losss). He had nowhere to go but down. As we get closer to the draft, I think you'll see a lot of backtracking on the negative evaluations.

People always nitpick the #1 QB from last season. Watson was coming off one of the best games a college QB has ever played (Alabama losss). He had nowhere to go but down. As we get closer to the draft, I think you'll see a lot of backtracking on the negative evaluations.

I expect him to do the same to them again.

This time actually winning.

I expect him to do the same to them again.

This time actually winning.

Bring it home to the ACC. Frankly, you guys have earned it. Dabo has done a great job with your program. You guys just keep reloading on defense.

Today you can watch Jarrad Davis UF. Could be a top target at LB for us

Back
Top Bottom