Gase gives update on Ryan's surgery. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase gives update on Ryan's surgery.

AL R

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill, who sustained a season-ending left knee injury on Aug. 3, is recovering from surgery to repair the knee, according to coach Adam Gase, and will probably be seen back around the facility in the coming days.

“He’s still kind of in those early stages of rehabbing,” Gase said. “I think he’ll be back at some point. I’m sure you guys will see him around. It’s probably still going to be a little time before he gets around the building and stuff.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-dolphins-tannehill-20170828-story,amp.html

Gase -every-time someone has surgery they say it went well so.

True.

What else would Gace say? Nonetheless, I'm glad the surgery went well and I'm looking forward to next year's camp when Ryan and Jay arr competing for the starting QB position.

What else would Gace say? Nonetheless, I'm glad the surgery went well and I'm looking forward to next year's camp when Ryan and Jay arr competing for the starting QB position.

Anything's possible, but I don't think they will be able to afford both. Cutler could complete 100% of his passes, go 19-0 and still retire. Tannehill's injury is the ONLY reason he is in the NFL right now, that won't (please God) be an issue a year from now. Jay clearly is looking forward to retirement but this situation was just too good to pass up. Tannehill on the other hand, has A LOT left to prove and time to do it. Cutler already has 1 foot out the door, and wouldn't even be here if Gase didn't convince the FO to throw down some more $$

At least it's something, I'll take a mini update VS none.

I expect Jay to look good this year, but also think he may decide to finally pack it in if Ryan is able to get back to 100% next year, because I doubt there will be much of a competition.

I expect Jay to look good this year, but also think he may decide to finally pack it in if Ryan is able to get back to 100% next year, because I doubt there will be much of a competition.

A few nights ago a friend was speculating that if Cutler has a good year by most standards, it sort of rights his legacy and leaving them wanting more is a nice way to shut the door behind him on his way out.

A few nights ago a friend was speculating that if Cutler has a good year by most standards, it sort of rights his legacy and leaving them wanting more is a nice way to shut the door behind him on his way out.

absolutely.

Please no!!! If he has his best year I would convince him on playing a couple of years so we can try to draft and develop a true top 10 franchise QB

It is a shame Tannehill did not go for the surgery originally, instead he checked it down and chose to rest/rehab instead.

Nothing sticks to this guy around here. If he has diarrhia is it his wifes fault for doing the grocery shopping?

Anything's possible, but I don't think they will be able to afford both. Cutler could complete 100% of his passes, go 19-0 and still retire. Tannehill's injury is the ONLY reason he is in the NFL right now, that won't (please God) be an issue a year from now. Jay clearly is looking forward to retirement but this situation was just too good to pass up. Tannehill on the other hand, has A LOT left to prove and time to do it. Cutler already has 1 foot out the door, and wouldn't even be here if Gase didn't convince the FO to throw down some more $$
Do you think that Gace would have cut Tannehill had he not been injured? What has Gace said that would lead you to the conclusion that he was ready to get rid of Tannehill?

That scenario will never happen unless Ryan Tannehill takes a severe paycut or Jay Cutler takes backup money.

Do you think that Gace would have cut Tannehill had he not been injured? What has Gace said that would lead you to the conclusion that he was ready to get rid of Tannehill?

I meant Tannehill's injury is the only reason Jay is in the NFL. I know Gase loves RT.

Back
Top Bottom