Gase is committing professional suicide | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase is committing professional suicide

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
The problem on this team is the offensive line, not the running back. I do not know what is going on in his head, but this is a bad move. I thought the idiotic moves of the org. were over after the first year of his staff, but the stupidity continues. I fully expect to see Landry let go. I should have known that with Tannenbum in the FO that nothing would change.:wall

This move is not about Ajayi's production this season. You don't from calling a guy your bell cow and someone you want to get 25 + touches per game to trading him unless there are issues we don't know about.

With all that is going on today in this world regarding mental health, I am not sure the word "suicide" is appropriate. Sorry, I'm not trying to be the politically correct police, as I normally can't stand it, but suicide is a real world thing that may affect people who read it. That being said, I have no clue what this organization is doing.

Well...this make a lot more sense now........Gase did what he had to do I guess.

The problem on this team is the offensive line, not the running back. I do not know what is going on in his head, but this is a bad move. I thought the idiotic moves of the org. were over after the first year of his staff, but the stupidity continues. I fully expect to see Landry let go. I should have known that with Tannenbum in the FO that nothing would change.:wall
So Gase is imagining Ajayi bouncing outside to break it long instead of following his blockers for a good gain? The problems with guys not studying is a lie?

Arrogant prick obsessed with the purity of his genius system. This is a pretty standard path for young OCs bumped up to HC and completely bought into their own hype. It always ends up in flames very quickly.

you make moves like this, the statement you better make after the moves is to win. if we don't' win, then he's cut his own throat with credibility and judgement.

And wins this season at that. If we end up with a losing record, its all on him IMO.

If its to send a message (because talking like a normal person apparently wont work), then it has to have immediate effect. We're a weaker team, at least when it comes to depth, than we were a few hours ago.

Back
Top Bottom