Gase is committing professional suicide | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase is committing professional suicide

Ajayi will flourish in Philidelphia, a team that has an offensive line, a QB and a very good shot at the Super Bowl, 3 things we lack here in Miami. As of today we also lack an explosive, game changing RB in exchange for a late 4. There better be something more happening today that could make sense of this.

See What I mean? Obvious when folks don't read all the source material and instead offer unfounded conjecture.
Source material isn't the right term and the article I guess you're refering to isn't related to the OP or title of this thread. Mando is giving an obvious and reasonable explanation for Gase's moves. You can agree with it or not. Like 99.9% of every forum we're all providing conjecture fueled by our personal opinions. Calling conjecture unfounded is redundant. Most of us are pissed with a move that's easy to disagree with so opinions might be expressed a little more enthusiastically than usual.

I don't like seeing Ajayi go, but he's been in the dog house before. Must be more behind the scenes than people realize. I applaud Gase for doing what he thinks is necessary and getting rid of people that don't want to put in the work.

Wow, no more respect for you....judas priest.

Kanye-Shrug-300x286.jpg

Arrogant prick obsessed with the purity of his genius system. This is a pretty standard path for young OCs bumped up to HC and completely bought into their own hype. It always ends up in flames very quickly.
Arrogant privk coach who wants people to carry out their assignments? Really?

How long does he have the team if he allows players to freelance? This may be a no win situation. We need Ajai's talent but can't afford his attitude.

The problem on this team is the offensive line, not the running back. I do not know what is going on in his head, but this is a bad move. I thought the idiotic moves of the org. were over after the first year of his staff, but the stupidity continues. I fully expect to see Landry let go. I should have known that with Tannenbum in the FO that nothing would change.:wall

If you don’t know what’s going on in his head you shouldn’t judge what he is doing.

The OL is def the biggest issue, but so is a RB who can't catch or run block!
Yes, we need a good run blocking RB. AKA a FB.

I don't like seeing Ajayi go, but he's been in the dog house before. Must be more behind the scenes than people realize. I applaud Gase for doing what he thinks is necessary and getting rid of people that don't want to put in the work.
I hope you keep this mindset when you watch Ajayi absolutely tear it up and the Eagles go deep into the postseason....

I can already see a snow covered field in late January where the Eagles are down and Train runs them into the SB.

Back
Top Bottom