Gase is committing professional suicide | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase is committing professional suicide

With all that is going on today in this world regarding mental health, I am not sure the word "suicide" is appropriate. Sorry, I'm not trying to be the politically correct police, as I normally can't stand it, but suicide is a real world thing that may affect people who read it. That being said, I have no clue what this organization is doing.

Chill out. It's a figure of speech. This is how we are all feeling today. "This is blowing my mind!" "This is driving me crazy!" "I'm going insane!" "I want to kill myself." "I want to blow this whole team up!" You ARE being really PC.

Yes, we need a good run blocking RB. AKA a FB.

I hope you keep this mindset when you watch Ajayi absolutely tear it up and the Eagles go deep into the postseason....

I can already see a snow covered field in late January where the Eagles are down and Train runs them into the SB.

We just handed the Eagles a NFC Championship Game. As if they needed any help. We have been their bitch before. Just bend over.

Chill out. It's a figure of speech. This is how we are all feeling today. "This is blowing my mind!" "This is driving me crazy!" "I'm going insane!" "I want to kill myself." "I want to blow this whole team up!" You ARE being really PC.

Damn, people have no real perspective...first, overblowing the comment about it being suicide...poor choices of words (maybe career suicide would work better). Second, I really hope people are not that fragile of a human that they get this emotional over trading away a mediocre RB. Dude has had 6 100 plus yard games over the last two seasons...he has had more sub 50 yard games.

You should already know most people that are complaining aren't going to read that article. Instead they're going to make threads entitled "Gase is committing Suicide" and "This Front Office is stupid" etc. If this stuff is true about Jay then good riddance..

Yes, Jay has been upset, as he should be. He is playing on the worst offense in the NFL. Anyone that isn’t upset about it shouldn’t be in the NFL. I have been cursing at home watching Jay getting taken out for Williams who can’t pick up a blitz, or move the football. It’s also hard to run to the gap you are supposed to run to if you are averaging getting hit 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage. Just as Gase may be aggravated with him, I’m sure every player is aggravated trying to run an offense that is doomed for failure. The play calling is predictable, the oline, can’t block, our wrs look lost/or drop balls, and no one can pick up blitzes, this is a sign of failure at the top not failure at pro bowl rb

Damn, people have no real perspective...first, overblowing the comment about it being suicide...poor choices of words (maybe career suicide would work better). Second, I really hope people are not that fragile of a human that they get this emotional over trading away a mediocre RB. Dude has had 6 100 plus yard games over the last two seasons...he has had more sub 50 yard games.

No offense....are you first time reading sports board? You have been telling people to grow up and many other things. Word of advice, state your point, as strongly as you want, but try not to always take a jab at fellow posters. Peace out.

No offense....are you first time reading sports board? You have been telling people to grow up and many other things. Word of advice, state your point, as strongly as you want, but try not to always take a jab at fellow posters. Peace out.

I've been here a long time, don't take trading away a mediocre back as a life-changing event. This the NFL, players change teams all the time.

Um, OK, I am pretty chill. I am quite aware it is a figure of speech. That wasn't my point. It was just that perhaps better wording would have been more suited give that many people have lost loved ones to suicide. Sorry your quotes aren't the same. But whatever, it didn't bother me. It was an observation. And believe me I'm the last person to be PC.

Here....

Ajayi has 987 yards in 6 games...great, but, only 750 in 16 games. Not exactly the consistency you want.

A reminder to discuss the thread topic without taking shots at those that disagree.

If you don't your posts will be deleted.

Yes, Jay has been upset, as he should be. He is playing on the worst offense in the NFL. Anyone that isn’t upset about it shouldn’t be in the NFL. I have been cursing at home watching Jay getting taken out for Williams who can’t pick up a blitz, or move the football. It’s also hard to run to the gap you are supposed to run to if you are averaging getting hit 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage. Just as Gase may be aggravated with him, I’m sure every player is aggravated trying to run an offense that is doomed for failure. The play calling is predictable, the oline, can’t block, our wrs look lost/or drop balls, and no one can pick up blitzes, this is a sign of failure at the top not failure at pro bowl rb

Straight facts here.

If his attitude was so self absorbed then Gase did the right thing. I want players who care about the team not just themselves.

Um, OK, I am pretty chill. I am quite aware it is a figure of speech. That wasn't my point. It was just that perhaps better wording would have been more suited give that many people have lost loved ones to suicide. Sorry your quotes aren't the same. But whatever, it didn't bother me. It was an observation. And believe me I'm the last person to be PC.

I understand. A lot of Dolphins fans, including me, feel that our FO is committing suicide. Time will tell. Get ready for the real meltdown when Landry is traded.

It's becoming a NFL rite of passage to play for Miami, get traded, and propelling from that experience to become a successful teammate elsewhere.

People comparing Gase to Belicheck lmao. How about compare him to Chip Kelly?

Back
Top Bottom