Gase is done | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase is done

he wont be fired, which is a huge problem with this team. the cycle continues. it will get worse next year or stay the same, then a big dip the year after and then we will can this coach. guy is clueless.

No one expected us to win this game anyway...........Gase isn't going anywhere.

Seriously, that is your excuse? What is your position at Davie anyway? Does the team just plant you on this board 24/7 to defend everything this organization does?

No unfortunately he's not. He's Ross's guy so he'll at least get 2 more years. 2 more years of being a terrible team. 2 more years of the same tired excuses from the same people.

All week we weren’t supposed to win. We don’t win and everyone freaks out.

LOL.

it's not about winning, its about not continuously embarrassing yourself on national TV, which we do constantly. this looks like a JV team, again. It's time to cut bait with this disaster.

One of the main problems with this franchise is that they recycle coaching staffs and front offices very 3 years or so. The new staff gives new hope for a year, then purge the team of players from prior regime, struggle, get fired and then the cycle repeats. I don’t know how to escape it. But for that reason I’m good with giving him 4 years. This season was lost when Tannehill went down. Everything they built last year was thrown out the window. I’m basically deleting this season from my memory and starting fresh in 2018.

Back
Top Bottom