Gase is done | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase is done

No hot seat. But if this is same "football" is repeated next year with Tannehill, another draft class, and free agency, uh oh.

I agree he is without a starting QB but man his play calling is horrible. I’m losing faith fast. Trading Ajayi was supposed to fire up the team but he clearly lost them.

There came a point with Philbin early in Season 2 where I just knew 100% he didn't have it. I'm not there yet with Gase. You have to give him another year with a real QB. It doesn't look good...no question. In particular, our talent evaluation seems fairly pitiful, which doesn't bode well.

We ran into Ajayi last year purely by accident when Foster got hurt, and now we traded him away for next to nothing. Other than that, what talent have we acquired that we could say wasn't somewhere between middling and terrible. Maybe Kenny Stills? I don't know. The list of bad acquisitions is quite impressive.

So if you can't recognize talent, how well do you really understand football? Gase is far from a genius. And the Ajayi trade suggests he's going to stubbornly stick with all the things he doesn't know rather than adapt. I am not optimistic.

What's all this BS about not supposed to win? The Fins play NE twice per year we are supposed to win every game other than at NE. We are not the Browns. It's the loser mentality that you all have that keeps you expecting to lose and keeps it comfortable. Losing is for Losers!

Another reason why Gase is ****. Why not give drake the ball more. Freakin *** clown

The roster sucks. It sucked all offseason but somehow virtuslly the entire forum didnt notice

Something really does suck around here, but it starts with Gase. That's the truth: our coach sucks, but somehow people on here remain blind to it.

He's in over his head. He's stubborn as a mule. He forces players (his guys from past teams) into the lineup, despite the fact they haven't earned a spot and their play doesn't warrant it. He traded away our most talented offensive player, instead of finding a way to work with him and tailor his scheme to the talent on the roster (like good coaches do). He's lost the locker room. He's an offensive 'guru' who consistently fields the worst offense in the league, week in and week out. His players don't play hard for him. They never show up to start the game strong, but rather look like they haven't practiced all week.

It starts at the top. It starts with Gase. Our season went down with Tannehill, I get that, but this team's performance this year is symptomatic of deeper problems than just losing your QB. And yet, as obvious as it all is, many here are going to continue defending Gase, as they defended Philbin and Sparano before him, rise and repeat.

What's it going to take to give up on a Gase.
If we keep getting blown out like this though he should go this year. Even without Tannehill this is pathetic

Ya those people giving Gase a bye due to Tannehill going down are clearly in denial. He showed these Same concerns last year and was bailed out by the easy schedule and getting every bounce. Now we can see he cannot scheme nor make his players better like the qb whisperer he supposedly was. He green lights the trafpding of our best player leading to players openly questioning the team's direction. Now the players will turn on him and he'll be a lame duck next year like Philbin and sporano were in their last years. Why waste another season?? Why not call it what it is and move on?

The roster sucks. It sucked all offseason but somehow virtuslly the entire forum didnt notice

Some did. Tannehill not taking the surgery last fall, was epic. A mobile QB running around on a bum leg. Seriously? A offensive line returning a Bushrod? Just crap.

So much more. But those 2 decisions are the biggest flubs this year alone.

Back
Top Bottom