Gase needs to tell Burke to pack his things.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase needs to tell Burke to pack his things....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burke???? This offense has produced THREE touchdowns in 4.5 games.

Gase needs to **** off. He's the worst coach we've had in franchise history, and that includes Philbin and Cameron.

I want him gone. If he has a single supporter left then shame on you. Gase supporters deserve to be Dolphins fans.

LoL, Burke i the least of our problems. Bone head call by Gase to go for it on 4th after Falcons called timeout. Set the D up to fail.

What Gase needs to do is admit his mistake and bench Cutler. I'm at the game in section 333, row 12, seats 5&6...Cutler blows. Dude's playing scared. I say bench him and roll with Matt like he should have in the 1st place.

Gase needs to **** off. He's the worst coach we've had in franchise history, and that includes Philbin and Cameron.

I want him gone. If he has a single supporter left then shame on you. Gase supporters deserve to be Dolphins fans.
lol

Game day frustration will cause rambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom