Gase needs to tell Burke to pack his things.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase needs to tell Burke to pack his things....

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i know is this defense deserves a freaking medal.i didnt seethe 2nd half, i did not want to sit there getting pissed off by the offense, but looks like our d did it again. If the offense scores 20, we can beat teams.

Hayes balled
Wake balled
Jordan Phillips balled
Timmons was solid
Kiko was solid
Rey was solid
Jones balled
Tank balled
Suh was a monster as usual
Harris was solid
Howard was ok

...other than the bomb, this defense played tough.

Special teams was solid too, great coverage, Chase Allen and Sanoris and Mike Thomas on coverages...

We have a top 10 defense folks, might be top 5 if we keep playing well.

Yeah, uh, this is the best Dolphins defense I've seen in a while.

They got roasted on that one long touchdown and gave up two nice runs -- on both of which holds could have easily been called against the Falcon -- and that was about it.

I can't help but imagine this team with Ryan, Raekwon, TJ... hopefully some upgrades on the offensive line next offseason. Perhaps a freakish early round tight end. Who is the last young and hungry tight end we've had? Clay and even he didn't justify his market value in the end.

This season already has and will continue to frustrate us, but there is a lot to be optimistic about in regards to the future. A wise, conservative offseason and some health luck from the football gods can put us in the top tier of teams going into 2018.

I can't help but imagine this team with Ryan, Raekwon, TJ... hopefully some upgrades on the offensive line next offseason. Perhaps a freakish early round tight end. Who is the last young and hungry tight end we've had? Clay and even he didn't justify his market value in the end.

This season already has and will continue to frustrate us, but there is a lot to be optimistic about in regards to the future. A wise, conservative offseason and some health luck from the football gods can put us in the top tier of teams going into 2018.
Adding Tannehill, McMillian and hopefully a legit FS will be fun as **** to watch..

May be building something.

To be fair this is not the op's first attempt to terrorize rational thinking during a game. Hyperbole threads in the first half are always keepsakes.

Yeah we usually get over reactionary game day threads from butchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom