Gase needs to tell Burke to pack his things.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase needs to tell Burke to pack his things....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding Tannehill, McMillian and hopefully a legit FS will be fun as **** to watch..

May be building something.

I am reallyyy excited for next year. And now i'm pumped for next week again.

I didn't expect today's performance, thats for sure. Great job by Gase and the team to orchestrate the biggest upset in over 30 years. I read this was the biggest spread UD victory since at least 1984..

We are all ways excited for next year... if we change quarterbacks now, we'd be okay for this year.

Burke???? This offense has produced THREE touchdowns in 4.5 games.

Gase needs to **** off. He's the worst coach we've had in franchise history, and that includes Philbin and Cameron.

I want him gone. If he has a single supporter left then shame on you. Gase supporters deserve to be Dolphins fans.
Hahaha Too early scrub.

Did Gase buy Burke a new house? It's the least he can do...

I'll come back and admit they played really well in the second half. I was especially impressed with Phillips...... But was it us, or was it them? Our inability to stop the pass will ultimately be what sinks this team..... The O will come around, too much talent not to.

I'll come back and admit they played really well in the second half. I was especially impressed with Phillips...... But was it us, or was it them? Our inability to stop the pass will ultimately be what sinks this team..... The O will come around, too much talent not to.

Pass defense was fine when we got a pass rush. Definitely was us in that second half.

It was you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom