Gene Steratore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gene Steratore

RandomPilar

Pulling Guard
Reaction score
Is the ref for Sunday. Despite the tough call a few years back vs PITT, which ended up being the proper ruling, he is one of the top officials IMO.

Also, Chris Myers and Tim Ryan are on the FOX commentary for anyone wondering.

Thoughts?

Proper ruling? According to who? Roethlisberger clearly fumbled the ball before crossing the plane...there's no question there.

I'd like to hear the explanation on how this was the proper ruling.

Gene Steratore is my most disliked NFL personality.

Proper ruling? According to who? Roethlisberger clearly fumbled the ball before crossing the plane...there's no question there.

Yeah that call was horse****. That aside, Steratore still has one of the better crews in the league, in my opinion.

Yeah didn't they rule it a fumble and a TD even though we recovered? lol

nothing proper about that ruling at all...he fumbled we came out of the pile with the ball...and we get hozed

All I can say is I hope he does a better job than the crew we had last week. :D

Yeah didn't they rule it a fumble and a TD even though we recovered? lol
He fumbled before he crossed the goal line and Starks came out of the pile with it in the end zone.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

All I can say is I hope he does a better job than the crew we had last week. :D
Like the replacements, they blow calls as well. Goodell needs to implement his plan of reassigning crews for training and start with that one.

He fumbled before he crossed the goal line and Starks came out of the pile with it in the end zone.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Like the replacements, they blow calls as well. Goodell needs to implement his plan of reassigning crews for training and start with that one.

He tried to, but after the Sea/GB game he caved to the union demands that will give us another decade of horrible officiating.

In attempts to help his Steelers in the standings, I feel a major screwjob may be coming this Sunday.

clear.gif

Is the ref for Sunday. Despite the tough call a few years back vs PITT, which ended up being the proper ruling, he is one of the top officials IMO.

Also, Chris Myers and Tim Ryan are on the FOX commentary for anyone wondering.

Thoughts?

That was a fumble.

Back
Top Bottom