General NCAA thread | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

Well that throws a monkey wrench into this whole playoff deal. It is very likely that at least two, if not three, of the playoff teams have one loss. Choosing them over other one loss teams is going to be chaos!

Nah. The fair thing to do is just count the egg bowl and the iron bowl as the semi-finals and let the winners play for the championship.

Oregon or any of the other mediocre teams that the media and delusional fans like to hype up would not get through the SEC West without 3 losses.

What game is everyone watching?

Seen it several times but never cease to enjoy watching "Passing into History: the 1984 Dolphins" locally. Right now Shula is saying Dan is the best pure Passer ever to play the game. Always get a kick out of the Mark Brothers :up:

Seen it several times but never cease to enjoy watching "Passing into History: the 1984 Dolphins" locally. Right now Shula is saying Dan is the best pure Passer ever to play the game. Always get a kick out of the Mark Brothers :up:
Never saw it. I am pretty certain I'd enjoy it though. I was In Okinawa that season and we only got one game per week and it was delayed 1 week. They had to mail all programming from the west coast to the island so everything was a week behind. I was fortunate enough that AFRTS carried games on live radio so I'd have a transistor radio to my ear from 2-8 am each Monday morning. :lol:

Nah. The fair thing to do is just count the egg bowl and the iron bowl as the semi-finals and let the winners play for the championship.

Oregon or any of the other mediocre teams that the media and delusional fans like to hype up would not get through the SEC West without 3 losses.

That SEC West is no joke. Georgia would finish in 4th on that side of the conference.

Never saw it. I am pretty certain I'd enjoy it though. I was In Okinawa that season and we only got one game per week and it was delayed 1 week. They had to mail all programming from the west coast to the island so everything was a week behind. I was fortunate enough that AFRTS carried games on live radio so I'd have a transistor radio to my ear from 2-8 am each Monday morning. :lol:

Link to a bunch of the interviews in it here. Enjoy Ted
http://miami.cbslocal.com/passing-into-history-the-story-of-the-1984-miami-dolphins/

Not much fish. Just flipping between a few college games on a Saturday night. How about you?
Chillin watching the canes defense get run on ... again .

No college games Vaarkus ?

Thanks for the interviews :up:

Chillin watching the canes defense get run on ... again .

No college games Vaarkus ?

Thanks for the interviews :up:
YW .. some of those reminiscences are priceless.

Just turned off the Canes game disgusted with that red zone fumble. feel bad for The Submariner and TeddyJr but the Old Miss game was worth contending with Canes frustrations tonight

Arizona St. WOW!

Bercovici played his heart out and Strong made an awesome final catch. Fun to watch that one.

Back
Top Bottom