General NCAA thread | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

ASU/USC. Just wow. Why would you ever play a Hail Mary like that as a defender?

It all comes down to Utah to make this officially the coolest Saturday ever.

Unbelievable. Just insane. Went to bed with Utah up on UCLA and figured "No way this happens again, right?"

Yep, another upset.

I am also a fan of the 3 major Florida teams, with wanting FSU to lose to UM/UF. Not gonna happen of course, but there ya go. And I'm thinking both those two schools could use new coaches after this year. FSU should be good for years to come.

Mississippi State.

Wow.

I was impressed as heck by them in their last two games, but they are definitely one of the best teams in the country. Yeesh.

Mississippi State.

Wow.

I was impressed as heck by them in their last two games, but they are definitely one of the best teams in the country. Yeesh.
Let's see what happens as they move into the 2nd qtr. The emotion is running real high right now. But they are off to one heck of a start.

When you miss a chip shot like that in this situation it tends to be a long game.

I don't know how you can't put Miss St at #1. From what I have seen of FSU this year and MSU the last two weeks there is no way FSU is the better team. MSU has beaten top ten teams 3 consecutive weeks. I am not even certain I put FSU in the top 3.

Miss. State is undefeated since Dan Mullen appeared on ESPN's mean tweets and gave a pretty amazing impersonation of Randy Quaid in Christmas Vacation.

Also the NCAA playoff seeding should just be the top 4 teams from the SEC West. I'd pay to see that.

Back
Top Bottom