General NCAA thread | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

Miss. State is undefeated since Dan Mullen appeared on ESPN's mean tweets and gave a pretty amazing impersonation of Randy Quaid in Christmas Vacation.

Also the NCAA playoff seeding should just be the top 4 teams from the SEC West. I'd pay to see that.

The ncaa needs to use the same playoff system that all its other divisions use. The college playoff is a still a joke. Also right now Miss St should be ranked number one

The ncaa needs to use the same playoff system that all its other divisions use. The college playoff is a still a joke. Also right now Miss St should be ranked number one

They will be in about 48 hours.

Y'all are all going to cry when FSU spanks Mississippi State. O ye of little faith. In all seriousness, MSU and Mississippi look fantastic and FSU is very unfocused.

Y'all are all going to cry when FSU spanks Mississippi State. O ye of little faith. In all seriousness, MSU and Mississippi look fantastic and FSU is very unfocused.

IDK man, Mississippi St would probably destroy FSU of they played today.

Clemson didn't Clemson today though, as soon as that quick slant went 70 yards I said "typical". Defense pulled it out big time.

IDK man, Mississippi St would probably destroy FSU of they played today.

Clemson didn't Clemson today though, as soon as that quick slant went 70 yards I said "typical". Defense pulled it out big time.
Don't be too quick to doubt FSU. They are undefeated against a fair schedule and have played well below their potential. If they show up and play right, they would crush MSU or Ole Miss. However, MSU is playing ridiculous ball right now, they are legitimately scary.

Wouldn't count on Miss St keeping it up although so far so good.

Don't be too quick to doubt FSU. They are undefeated against a fair schedule and have played well below their potential. If they show up and play right, they would crush MSU or Ole Miss. However, MSU is playing ridiculous ball right now, they are legitimately scary.

I don't think they'd crush them.

Wouldn't count on Miss St keeping it up although so far so good.
Their schedule is just freaking brutal. If they come out undefeated, they deserve the number one seed. This coming from an FSU grad.

Hey, COpp, this one's for you:

Y0X86ac-1.jpg

Kevin Sumlin is being exposed as the fraud he is. He should have ran to the NFL and made some big money when he had the shot.

Sumlin won with one of the great college QBs and a bunch of other talent that Sherman left for him. He will not have A&M competitive long term in the SEC.

Kevin Sumlin is being exposed as the fraud he is. He should have ran to the NFL and made some big money when he had the shot.

Sumlin won with one of the great college QBs and a bunch of other talent that Sherman left for him. He will not have A&M competitive long term in the SEC.
I doubt he would have lasted in the NFL. His offense is to simplistic. His QBs won't ever amount to much in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom