General NCAA thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

Football is a crazy sport man. It was 28-7 Louisville in the middle of the 3rd quarter and I turned the game off and went about my business. Up this morning, check the scores, Louisville loses 38-35. Must of been a hell of a comeback for UCF. Knew UCF was a good team, they had South Carolina on the ropes . . . didn't think they'd go into Papa John Stadium and pull the upset. They honestly should be top 20 come next week.

UCF is a good team and Storm Johnson is a good RB that I wish never transferred from Miami. Blake Bortles is a pretty good QB too. Stanback looked good. They have some weapons on that offense so I was surprised Vegas felt as strongly about Louisville as they did.

UCF is a very solid team. They had the heart to come back (and a lot of help by way of a Senorise Perry fumble on their side of the field). Our defense got out right gashed the second half and DC Vance Bedford got out coached. But also that defense is still pretty young. There's only 2 or 3 seniors on the 2 deep plus 2 of our DTs in the rotation haven't played a down yet this season (and probably won't now). We'll be loosing Teddy but we'll be taking a deep and experience defense into the ACC. Now if we can just some how keep Vance Bedford from calling so many blitzes. He and Coyle are cut from the same blitz-happy cloth.

I don't even know what crappy bowl is #2 in line for the AAC. I guess I'll have to look it up.

UCF is a very solid team. They had the heart to come back (and a lot of help by way of a Senorise Perry fumble on their side of the field). Our defense got out right gashed the second half and DC Vance Bedford got out coached. But also that defense is still pretty young. There's only 2 or 3 seniors on the 2 deep plus 2 of our DTs in the rotation haven't played a down yet this season (and probably won't now). We'll be loosing Teddy but we'll be taking a deep and experience defense into the ACC. Now if we can just some how keep Vance Bedford from calling so many blitzes. He and Coyle are cut from the same blitz-happy cloth.

I don't even know what crappy bowl is #2 in line for the AAC. I guess I'll have to look it up.

I am sorry, Lou. I really thought y'all were headed for a BCS Bowl.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I am sorry, Lou. I really thought y'all were headed for a BCS Bowl.

It can still happen but UCF is going to have to lose to Rutgers and we're going to have to win out. With a three way tie atop the AAC, the team with highest BCS ranking would go to the BCS and at that point it would likely be us. It's not likely though.

Florida would be wise to fire Muschamp. Guy is a terrible head coach. His offense is the WOAT. I can see them replacing him with Charlie Strong. Nice to see the 2 most overrated SEC teams in UGA and SC lose to unranked teams.

Florida would be wise to fire Muschamp. Guy is a terrible head coach. His offense is the WOAT. I can see them replacing him with Charlie Strong. Nice to see the 2 most overrated SEC teams in UGA and SC lose to unranked teams.

I still have no idea why the let Charlie Strong get out of out of Gainsville...

If you count Notre Dame, sortof, then we have a pretty tough conference. Hopefully ND will put their ego aside and commit fully to football in the ACC.

No need for that. Going to a conference usually has money advantages. For some reason NBC is throwing money at ND like there is no tomorrow. That's why they didn't join the football conference.

Auburn will lose if they keep playing 15 yards off the WR and let Texas A&M drive down the field with 3 timeouts.

LOL. Great job by Auburn to finally get some pressure at the end. Texas A&M got robbed by an OBVIOUS horse collar. Couldn't happen to a more deserving douche. Having the worst defense in football finally caught up with them.

LOL. Great job by Auburn to finally get some pressure at the end. Texas A&M got robbed by an OBVIOUS horse collar. Couldn't happen to a more deserving douche. Having the worst defense in football finally caught up with them.
I was sitting here saying "that's a horse collar." Don't know how that one was missed.

With that defense being terrible, their games end up being pretty entertaining.

Down goes Texas A&M.

So, at least 4 top 10 teams will have lost this week.

It's a shame Iowa let OSU escape. OSU needs to lose already. No business being ranked that high. At least 10 teams better than them. Luckily they get to play a schedule only rivaled by Louisville.

Back
Top Bottom