Geno says "move your Butt over Mark, it's time to free Willy." | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geno says "move your Butt over Mark, it's time to free Willy."

our win knocked you out of the playoffs, if you beat us you'd be playing this weekend.

That's a funny picture. :lol:

If the Jets had beat the Dolphins at home wouldn't they have gone to the playoffs at 9-7 instead of SD?

GENOSMITHDRINKINGPROBLEM-1.gif

You guys let junc troll you? :lol:

Yes, junc. No reason to post this other than the fact that we are furious about losing. No chance its actually worth posting in its own right.

That's a funny picture. :lol:

If the Jets had beat the Dolphins at home wouldn't they have gone to the playoffs at 9-7 instead of SD?

GENOSMITHDRINKINGPROBLEM-1.gif

I am not sure, maybe but that game was a month ago. This was a win and in game.

Ryan's 4th pick of the game.

tannpick-1.gif

You are very whiny today. How about a pic to lighten the mood?

Jets_Dolphins_Football_148292_game-1.jpg

If I was in middle school I might actually have been moved by your hilarious diss. Since we're adults, or are posing as adults, I hope you'd realize how weird you are to post these images as if they're supposed to make me feel bad.

If I was in middle school I might actually have been moved by your hilarious diss. Since we're adults, or are posing as adults, I hope you'd realize how weird you are to post these images as if they're supposed to make me feel bad.

sadclown-1.jpg

This is what your franchise QB does...you goota love the Jet circus.

This girl asks Geno for a picture of his junk and wanted him to text it... he wouldn't do that and would only facetime her with it in hopes of impressing her with his massave manhood.

She then "claims that she snapped a screenshot of Geno’s junk and filed it away for safe keeping".:lol2: Nothing like keeping Geno's manhood safe :3w: A picture of Geno's junk... a freaking Jet Rembrandt only equal to #4's famous Jet crotchless pantie pic's.

Can't wait for whats next. :tubes:

I am not sure, maybe but that game was a month ago. This was a win and in game.

Ryan's 4th pick of the game.

I thought it didn't matter to you if you win games early or late. You either win enough to make the playoffs or you don't. Had the Jets won that earlier game, they would have won the tie breaker in common games over SD giving them the 6th seed. You are right though. The Dolphins knocked the Jets out of playoff contention a month ago. It doesn't mean much to me when my team also missed the playoffs.

Nice gif! At least he didn't wipe it on the backup QB like this douche:

markbuttfumbleboogerwipeo-1.gif

:lol:

I thought it didn't matter to you if you win games early or late. You either win enough to make the playoffs or you don't. Had the Jets won that earlier game, they would have won the tie breaker in common games over SD giving them the 6th seed. You are right though. The Dolphins knocked the Jets out of playoff contention a month ago. It doesn't mean much to me when my team also missed the playoffs.

Nice gif! At least he didn't wipe it on the backup QB like this douche:

markbuttfumbleboogerwipeo-1.gif

:lol:
our QB was doing that playing well in an AFC Championship Game(that's in this thing called the playoffs which you probably aren't aware of), your QB was doing it getting thrashed at home w/ a chance to make the playoffs- it was his fourth pick of the game.

it sucks to miss the playoffs again but clearly we are ascending, a young team that started 5 rookies that was supposed to win 3-4 games finished in 2nd place and won 8. I feel pretty good.

our QB was doing that playing well in an AFC Championship Game(that's in this thing called the playoffs which you probably aren't aware of), your QB was doing it getting thrashed at home w/ a chance to make the playoffs- it was his fourth pick of the game.

it sucks to miss the playoffs again but clearly we are ascending, a young team that started 5 rookies that was supposed to win 3-4 games finished in 2nd place and won 8. I feel pretty good.

You mean the QB that led the team to 3 first half points while fumbling to give the other team 7? The QB that followed back to back AFCC game losses with 8-8 and 6-10 seasons? The QB that probably won't be on the team next year?

Careful junc, you are starting to sound like a Dolphins fan feeling good after 3 straight non winning seasons. :lol:

You mean the QB that led the team to 3 first half points while fumbling to give the other team 7? The QB that followed back to back AFCC game losses with 8-8 and 6-10 seasons? The QB that probably won't be on the team next year?

Careful junc, you are starting to sound like a Dolphins fan feeling good after 3 straight non winning seasons. :lol:

What's this got to do with the thread?

Geno in scandal over picture of his privates.Geno Smith Undergoes Jets Rite Of Passage: A ****-Shot Scandal

Yesterday, the site Baller Alert ("For Women Who Want The Ballerific Life") published an account from an Atlanta woman who claimed to have had a fling with Smith over the last month, flying out to see him for unprotected sex in Charlotte, and again in New York over Christmas, before ending the relationship upon learning that he had a girlfriend. The post has been removed, but a cached version is available here.

The woman used her real name (or at least her real Twitter/Instagram name, which in this world is basically the same thing), and is catching crap from Jets fans for this. But she included screenshots and pictures of what she says are conversations with Smith, and even the money shot: a Facetime dong selfie.

Smith joins an illustrious line of Jets QBs who've had their low points with women shared for all to see, succeeding buttfumble and Brett Favre, and dating all the way back to Joe Namath. A Browning Nagle sex tape seems inevitable at this point. Whatever the validity of this Ballerific lady's account, let's use this opportunity to remind all current and future Jets signal-callers to keep it in your pants.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dc6q3?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl

And someone wanted to close the LOL@Jets thread. :lol:

The Jets are the gift that keeps on giving. :hi5:

The QB that brought us back w/in 5 and watched as our D couldn't get a stop late to give our O a chance. The QB w/ 4 playoff wins which is more than Miami 1995-2013. yes, that QB.

Does your company know they pay you to try and insult someone you've never met before?

the vaark school of debating, when you have nothing resort to discussing when I post as if you guys don't post here all day during the week. At least I am not on here Fri and Sat nights like you guys:lol2:

Back
Top Bottom