Geno Smith and pocket awareness | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geno Smith and pocket awareness

ahh, sweet memories of when my son was young. Just like junk, i'd catch him red handed doing something naughty and he'd deny, deny, deny although the broken vase was at his feet or the garage wall had his name chalked up. Thanks for sentimental journey down kid-like memory lane... But you hated the pick cuz you didn't respect gino and this time there's no weaseling out or typically trying to deflect by changing the parameters of the argument:

if you're wrong about gino, admit it; and also admit you are wrong about sanchez instead of letting puppy love, low self esteem and ego get in your way of fessing up to letting homerism blind your vision. If you're right about gino, and he's a wasted pick - well although you're wrong about eli, flacco, ryan, etc vs the buttfumbler, at least it gives your opinion more objective credibility than you enjoy in this forum- especially when it comes to evaluating qbs.

Somebody got busted

It's so sad that an adult not only follows me on other boards but saves my posts(then again, this stalker has 10+ pages of images dedicated to me so what would we expect?). Nowhere have I bashed Smith and nowhere have I praised him. What the stalker who fails at reading comprehension fails to realize is that what he posted today has nothing to do w/ anything but in his little simple minded world b/c I was upset on draft day means I think geno sucks. I really feel bad for certain people on this board and I wonder how they survive in the real world?

Jesus Christ Junc give it up already,this is really getting old!

Dude, there's nothing we can do. He's hated (respected in his words) on TGG and the bills forum too.

Dude, there's nothing we can do. He's hated (respected in his words) on TGG and the bills forum too.

I am actually beloved on all boards by those that can act like adults. Unfortunately we have a vocal minority on some of these boards filled w/ average fans that don't understand the game.

I am actually beloved on all boards by those that can act like adults. Unfortunately we have a vocal minority on some of these boards filled w/ average fans that don't understand the game.

You aren't beloved by anyone on here. The only ones that are beloved are the ones that do well in March Madness. The proof is in the posts.

In terms of respect for knowledge and objectivity - Junc is to FH and TGG what Milli Vanilli is to the recording industry !

You aren't beloved by anyone on here. The only ones that are beloved are the ones that do well in March Madness. The proof is in the posts.

w/ bitter folks like you I am not beloved b/c you have spent years getting humiliated by me while trying to debate me so I understand why folks like you and vaark are upset w/ me.

2qbxafr-1.jpg

w/ bitter folks like you I am not beloved b/c you have spent years getting humiliated by me while trying to debate me so I understand why folks like you and vaark are upset w/ me.

No need to deflect. I'm not bitter in the least. You aren't beloved here. I don't know why suddenly you're ****y. What changed?

No need to deflect. I'm not bitter in the least. You aren't beloved here. I don't know why suddenly you're ****y. What changed?

Easy!

Geno Smith, a college QB he didn't want or respect had a deceptive good day against a team with mostly replacement scrubs in their defensive backfield and so bad they couldn't capitalize on the poorly coached gift they received of 20 penalties and 167 yards.... so it's a heady maybe even ****y feeling that there's nope that they won't be at the lowest rung of the dumpster.

Oh did I mention that Josh Freeman on the team that gifted them their first win has been benched as the team which was never good, continues to implode ... so there's that too, except that Schiano at least had the balls and sense to do to Freeman this season what Rex should have done to The Buttfumbler last year.

sure you are, you changed. I think it goes back to when you kept changing your criteria of "elite".

:alert::alert:

Another Thread Hijacking -> wow I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo surprised

This isn't YOUR forum Junc it belongs to GINO so if you would like to participate -> keep your FOCUS -> so we'll see week to week if this pocket issue is an issue at all -> remains to be seen :idk:

This thread is for objective civil posters with keen minds and quick minds

Geno Smith still looks like dog****.

I think what's killing me here is that Marty Mornhinweg is actually a pretty good OC and Hill/Holmes are solid receiving options. Guys are getting wide open with some regularity.

Smith just sucks.

Wow....did Geno Smith just make butt fumble part 2? How do you try to change hands behind your back while being sacked on your own goal line. Smith is absolute garbage and a waste of a draft pick. Couldn't happen to a better team.

Back
Top Bottom